Sponsored

B Pillar Trim Cover installed. Not bad for $30 off Amazon!

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
RedThor

RedThor

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bought the rear ones and returned them. Poor quality, didn’t look like they would stick well (these attach to rubber not plastic), and it just looked out of place.
Thanks for confirming this for me, I kept looking at the pics of the lil side piece installed and it looked weird to me. I was about to order them, just to see it for myself, but you just confirmed what I thought. Im good.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for confirming this for me, I kept looking at the pics of the lil side piece installed and it looked weird to me. I was about to order them, just to see it for myself, but you just confirmed what I thought. Im good.
No problem. The sheen/material of the black plastic was also different than the B-Pillar, so just a handful of reasons to stay away.

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone know where you can get this for the very back? I have the b pillar ones but I kinda like the ones around the very back windows on the clamshell part of the hardtop.

IMG_2429.png
IMG_2431.jpeg
IMG_2430.jpeg

Sponsored

DarthAckbarious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know where you can get this for the very back? I have the b pillar ones but I kinda like the ones around the very back windows on the clamshell part of the hardtop.

Ford Bronco B Pillar Trim Cover installed. Not bad for $30 off Amazon! IMG_2430
I just saw that post as well and was wondering the same. I think they got them off of Amazon, but I'm not seeing them listed anywhere, Amazon or otherwise.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those B Pillars look really nice exp when the glass is tinted. I have the holes with the flag which matches up nicely with my rig, also you know...Merica!

orekid

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really good and cheap mod. Solid

IMG_0912.jpeg

IMG_0908.jpeg

IMG_0907.jpeg

IMG_0906.jpeg

Last edited:

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

IMG_2429.png
IMG_2431.jpeg
IMG_2430.jpeg
I just saw that post as well and was wondering the same. I think they got them off of Amazon, but I'm not seeing them listed anywhere, Amazon or otherwise.
Found them on Amazon: Amazon.com: Guina 14 Pcs B Pillar Trim Covers Center Window Pillar Panel Covers Scratch Resistant Molded Cover Stickers Decorative Exterior Accessories for Ford Bronco Offroad 4Door 2021-2023 (Black) : Automotive

My thoughts:
- Didn't know this existed (other than the actual B-Pillar piece)
- A great gloss black painted "mod-top" work-around
- Not really that great since it doesn't wrap around to the back side of the MIC hard top. My guess is because it curves at the back corners.
- This vendor (China) could be on to something if they start producing a bunch of individual pieces for the entire MIC hard top (all panels). If that happens, we could end up with a pretty sweet mod instead of a wrap or paint to get ourselves that gloss black mod top look.

Last edited:

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Found them on Amazon: Amazon.com: Guina 14 Pcs B Pillar Trim Covers Center Window Pillar Panel Covers Scratch Resistant Molded Cover Stickers Decorative Exterior Accessories for Ford Bronco Offroad 4Door 2021-2023 (Black) : Automotive

My thoughts:
- A great gloss black painted "mod-type" work-around
- Not really that great since it doesn't wrap around to the back side of the MIC hard top. My guess is because it curves at the back corners.
- This vendor (China) could be on to something if they start producing a bunch of individual pieces for the entire MIC hard top (all panels). If that happens, we could end up with a pretty sweet mod instead of a wrap or paint to get ourselves that gloss black mod top look.
I think the rear would look better if it stopped at the top edge of the glass . It doesn't flow with the side windows being taller . IMO

Sponsored

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

My thoughts:
- A great gloss black painted "mod-type" work-around
Thanks for the heads up! Hmm I kinda like it! To buy or not to buy, that is the question lol. I am all about that gloss black look on my bronco. I have a red / black theme going on mine big time.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

My thoughts:
- A great gloss black painted "mod-top" work-around
Thank you for sharing!
Sponsored