Sponsored

EXTERIOR TRIM PILLAR ASSEMBLY BODY KIT Anybody got this?

Y2KFirehawk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for sharing the pics! Wasn't aware of the accessory but considering. For those who installed, how are they holding up longer term?

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ended up putting them on my 2nd Bronco and didn’t use strong enough tape and lost the center piece. I re-purchased for my Badlands I’m picking up today. They would’ve been fine had I used strong enough tape. User error.

Thanks for sharing the pics! Wasn't aware of the accessory but considering. For those who installed, how are they holding up longer term?

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ended up putting them on my 2nd Bronco and didn’t use strong enough tape and lost the center piece. I re-purchased for my Badlands I’m picking up today. They would’ve been fine had I used strong enough tape. User error.
I've had them on my Black Diamond for about 5k miles. Installed per instructions using the adhesion promoter. Had the center piece come half way off and start flapping a few days ago. Had to pill over on the interstate and pull it the rest of the way off. I ordered some 1" 3M tape and adhesion promoter to reinstall it. Hopefully I never need to remove it again.
Sponsored