Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Outerbanks Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Picked up our Outer Banks Sasquatch on Saturday. Cleaned it yesterday - only hosed off some dirt. While parking in the garage I noticed the backup camera is now not working. It appears that water had penetrated the camera. Bringing it back to the dealer tomorrow morning. Ill report back after I get a better idea of what happened.

-RR
Sponsored

lethaljake

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Picked up our Outer Banks Sasquatch on Saturday. Cleaned it yesterday - only hosed off some dirt. While parking in the garage I noticed the backup camera is now not working. It appears that water had penetrated the camera. Bringing it back to the dealer tomorrow morning. Ill report back after I get a better idea of what happened.

-RR
Sorry about that! Let us know what happens!

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bummer, of course your remembered version of lightly spritzing it with a tiny flower mister is slightly different than the water jet cutting tool the Ford warranty folks are picturing you hit it with for 42 minutes and nineteen seconds....*

Good luck!

*or, God forbid, you waxed it.

GingerChickAndFlik

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

-RR
Any update from the dealership? I was backing into my garage this morning and my camera was not working

OP
OP

rjrussell

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Outerbanks Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any update from the dealership? I was backing into my garage this morning and my camera was not working
It appears as though water penetrated the camera. It however seems to have dried out and I can now see using that camera. Once we get some better weather I will wash it again and see what happens. If it happens again I will get some pictures to share.

BT!

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model