Sponsored

Badges: What, Where, Why? -- Show Yours!

Beachcrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This badge really hit home and despite being almost too crude for this Christian man, I was compelled to get it. Because it’s crude, it’s placement location is hidden from view, symbolically just as the cancer that (hopefully) was all surgically removed this past December. But it’s a daily reminder to me that nothing in life is guaranteed, not even life itself, and that with God’s Grace I’ll be able to enjoy my Bronco for many, many years.

I’d really enjoy seeing other badges and their placement, and a personal storyline if relevant. How fortunate we are to be able to be Bronco owners!! Have a blessed day.

CE042AAE-AD6F-4279-818A-58CFF771C44C.jpeg

BF9EA0B6-896B-4860-8F73-325BD5480253.jpeg
Sponsored

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with the badge. Thankful you are doing well. My best wishes for continued health.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pancreatic cancer took my mother. Certainly agree with Fuck Cancer and I don’t care what anyone else thinks about the words.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP, I hope you are on the mend and feeling better.
Back in 2020 I had to have a section of my colon taken out, wore the ostomy bag for 4 months.
I had a great doctor, and he would talk about the "little wins" each day on my road to recovery.
During that time, I had to come up with a new name for my boat. (sorry, not a Bronco)
Ford Bronco Badges: What, Where, Why? -- Show Yours! 2020-06-14 04.14.49

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This badge really hit home and despite being almost too crude for this Christian man, I was compelled to get it. Because it’s crude, it’s placement location is hidden from view, symbolically just as the cancer that (hopefully) was all surgically removed this past December. But it’s a daily reminder to me that nothing in life is guaranteed, not even life itself, and that with God’s Grace I’ll be able to enjoy my Bronco for many, many years.

I’d really enjoy seeing other badges and their placement, and a personal storyline if relevant. How fortunate we are to be able to be Bronco owners!! Have a blessed day.

be well!
Sponsored