First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My order finally got released by Ford so I thought I’d post my build plans and hopefully get some ideas and feedback. Cosmetically I love this concept Ford put out
Ford Bronco Badlands Build Journal 7721F3AE-F36A-437C-A1F0-42B58FD8EFD5

My Order
2 door Badlands in Carbonized Gray with 2.7, SAS, Lux, tow, and roof rails, MGV interior

Purchased
Archetype Racing call sign, stirrups, SITH in badlands orange

Planned
Fog light kit-liking Baja designs so far
Tailgate table-JCR off-road
Either new wheels or powder coating beauty rings in badlands orange
Panda Motorworks power pack
Magnaflow Overland series
New Rear Bumper
Maybe 4WP fender flare delete

I’m mostly focusing on cosmetic upgrades right now so that I’ll have more choices and hopefully better prices as more performance options come out. I’m open to ideas and suggestions and eventually the goal is a good overland ready set up
Sponsored

bravely

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
3490 s leonard rd, new palestine in 46163
Vehicle(s)
1973 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My order finally got released by Ford so I thought I’d post my build plans and hopefully get some ideas and feedback. Cosmetically I love this concept Ford put out
Ford Bronco Badlands Build Journal 7721F3AE-F36A-437C-A1F0-42B58FD8EFD5

My Order
2 door Badlands in Carbonized Gray with 2.7, SAS, Lux, tow, and roof rails, MGV interior

Purchased
Archetype Racing call sign, stirrups, SITH in badlands orange

Planned
Fog light kit-liking Baja designs so far
Tailgate table-JCR off-road
Either new wheels or powder coating beauty rings in badlands orange
Panda Motorworks power pack
Magnaflow Overland series
New Rear Bumper
Maybe 4WP fender flare delete

I’m mostly focusing on cosmetic upgrades right now so that I’ll have more choices and hopefully better prices as more performance options come out. I’m open to ideas and suggestions and eventually the goal is a good overland ready set up
but for the roof rails, that's my order. I too like the sema concept. I'm pretty sure I'll go with the stirrups. how far are they from the ground vs the door sill? is there a height advantage? I'm an old guy with bad knees.

OP
OP
cd13

cd13

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
but for the roof rails, that's my order. I too like the sema concept. I'm pretty sure I'll go with the stirrups. how far are they from the ground vs the door sill? is there a height advantage? I'm an old guy with bad knees.
Both the bronco and the stirrups should get delivered sometime in January so I’m not sure yet but they do make a 3 inch drop bracket now too

bravely

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
3490 s leonard rd, new palestine in 46163
Vehicle(s)
1973 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Both the bronco and the stirrups should get delivered sometime in January so I’m not sure yet but they do make a 3 inch drop bracket now too
thanks. that's good to know. occasionally I have to give my 88 year old mother a ride & she cannot get into my stock height wrangler.

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ADV fiberglass will be making front and rear panels with a 5 inch squared flare. Those would get your look. They have a 2 inch 4 door only panel now

andrekesh

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on the Bronco! I've been debating myself if I want to go with an overland build in a year or so after I've finished my initial build. So, I'm very excited to see your outcome! Please keep us posted!
Sponsored