Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, I love everything about the Sasquatch package other than the wheels. I’m wondering… If I were to trade someone their Factory Badlands wheels only (not tires), for my Sasquatch wheels, would they fit on with the tires that come with the sas?
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, they would physically fit. They are not recommended by the tire manufacturer for the more narrow (8" vs 8.5") Badlands wheels however. You would have zero trouble finding many folks who would do that trade and, most likely, offer to pay the labor for the tire swap.

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I imagine there will be a lot of trading when everyone starts getting their Broncos. Not just wheels and tires, but grills, body panels, bumpers. I only got the SAS on my 2 dr. Badlands to get the 4.7 gears. I'll be selling/swapping wheels/tires, rock rails, bumpers, grill and go aftermarket. May even trade quarters, doors, and fenders. This will be a great site for that

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I imagine there will be a lot of trading when everyone starts getting their Broncos. Not just wheels and tires, but grills, body panels, bumpers. I only got the SAS on my 2 dr. Badlands to get the 4.7 gears. I'll be selling/swapping wheels/tires, rock rails, bumpers, grill and go aftermarket. May even trade quarters, doors, and fenders. This will be a great site for that
Agreed. I am hoping for MY22 there's a white top option and if I'm fortunate enough to be in the MY21 batch, I can find someone with a '22 delivery who doesn't want white, but would be willing to order it and we can swap.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NO, that set up PROBABLY will not fit on the Bronco.

The 315 on a 17 x 8 wheel with 55mm offset may very likely rub the upper control arm. This is why Ford went to a 30mm offset, to push the wheel farther away from the suspension/frame components.

Ford Bronco Badlands Wheels on Sasquatch? 1617485843625

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would also LOVE to swap someone fender flares. I would give someone the Sasquatch fender flares for their AMB Body-Colored Fender flares! Any takers?

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
NO, that set up PROBABLY will not fit on the Bronco.

The 315 on a 17 x 8 wheel with 55mm offset may very likely rub the upper control arm. This is why Ford went to a 30mm offset, to push the wheel farther away from the suspension/frame components.

Ford Bronco Badlands Wheels on Sasquatch? 1617485843625
Not only this but you more than likely won't be able to turn to full lock without rubbing the frame. I can tell you from experience that this is a huge pain in the ass when you want to do crazy things like pull into a parking space or pull a u-turn.
Sponsored