Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of you not familiar with Bartact's products, they are by far the best seat covers I've ever used. I ran them in my Jeep and can't say enough about the quality. As I sat here pining over interior options for the Bronco, I hoped over the the Bartact website to see if they had any Bronco teasers. Sure enough the familiar aftermarket "coming soon" page is alive and well.

https://www.bartact.com/collections/ford-bronco

The covers are waterproof, are guaranteed not to fade for 3 years and are made in the USA. Plus the are available with custom sticking and embroidery. I ran a set on my JKU for 7 years with no signs of fading....not bad considering I am in Florida. These may be a good option for those no happy with Ford's design decisions.
Sponsored

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still not showing Bronco.

and Tire rack shows nothing for bronco

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
FYI ... Ford has seat covers specifically for the bronco.

Ford Bronco Bartact Seat Covers - Bronco Availability 1622822429648

Ford Bronco Bartact Seat Covers - Bronco Availability 1622822492578

Ford Bronco Bartact Seat Covers - Bronco Availability 1622822519304

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The ones I saw had digital camo and come in the Wildtrak. Not too confident that Ford can get it right by having us pay twice for the right cover.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not sure what you are taking about but the digital camo in the Wildtrak are not seat covers. Digital Camo is actually the pattern in the wildtrak.

The ones I saw had digital camo and come in the Wildtrak. Not too confident that Ford can get it right by having us pay twice for the right cover.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

I can’t stand carhardt, and I’m looking for a specific color.

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of you not familiar with Bartact's products, they are by far the best seat covers I've ever used. I ran them in my Jeep and can't say enough about the quality. As I sat here pining over interior options for the Bronco, I hoped over the the Bartact website to see if they had any Bronco teasers. Sure enough the familiar aftermarket "coming soon" page is alive and well.

https://www.bartact.com/collections/ford-bronco

The covers are waterproof, are guaranteed not to fade for 3 years and are made in the USA. Plus the are available with custom sticking and embroidery. I ran a set on my JKU for 7 years with no signs of fading....not bad considering I am in Florida. These may be a good option for those no happy with Ford's design decisions.
I whole heartedly second this endorsement. I had mine on my JK for over 4 years, and they still looked brand new...water proofing was great, as had in rain and easy to clean...fit was tight like they were OEM fitted. I hope I do not need them (getting MGV), but for those interested, do no hesitate.

Ford Bronco Bartact Seat Covers - Bronco Availability Bartact front seat covers

Ford Bronco Bartact Seat Covers - Bronco Availability Stickshift - interior passenger side

EDIT...never got too hot or two cold, and never caused sweat like neoprene, vinyl and leather can.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Catmandu

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I whole heartedly second this endorsement. I had mine on my JK for over 4 years, and they still looked brand new...water proofing was great, as had in rain and easy to clean...fit was tight like they were OEM fitted. I hope I do not need them (getting MGV), but for those interested, do no hesitate.

Ford Bronco Bartact Seat Covers - Bronco Availability Stickshift - interior passenger side

EDIT...never got too hot or two cold, and never caused sweat like neoprene, vinyl and leather can.
If I have any heat issues with the MGV, I will definitely be running these again.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish there were seat protectors for the MGV, don’t wanna get it too slipperyyy

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They have a heated seat option, only adds $59 per seat.

Way cheaper than adding a $5K optional trim just to get heated seats. Advantage BASE.

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Old thread I know, but I had Bartac (back then they were called Armor Trek) seat covers on my JKU. Best seat covers on the market by far. They fit so well no one could tell there were seat covers. The cordura material is tough as nails. I have reached out to the company to determine if they have plans for making Bronco seat covers. I will list their reply in an edit to this post.
Sponsored

Last edited: