Sponsored

Bartact Seat Covers- Has anyone received theirs?

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I ordered seat covers at the end of January... Has anyone received their order yet?
Sponsored

Brouha

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did these ever come in? Curious to know someone's thoughts on them. They seem like a better fit than the covers from Ford.

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine came in yesterday day (I ordered December 7th, 2021), after quite a wait and several emails. I have been struggling with them all morning. The seat covers did not come with instructions for the Bronco. I had the same ones on my 2014 JKU Wrangler, which fit like a glove and I thought they were the best on the market.

UPDATE: Install completed and overall I am happy with the product, although more difficult to install than on my Wrangler. The Wrangler has been on the market for so long all the accessories are dialed in, the aftermarket is still catching up on the Bronco.

Last edited:

Brouha

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine came in yesterday day (I ordered December 7th, 2021), after quite a wait and several emails. I have been struggling with them all morning. The seat covers did not come with instructions for the Bronco. I had the same ones on my 2014 JKU Wrangler, which fit like a glove and I thought they were the best on the market.

UPDATE: Install completed and overall I am happy with the product, although more difficult to install than on my Wrangler. The Wrangler has been on the market for so long all the accessories are dialed in, the aftermarket is still catching up on the Bronco.
Thanks, I appreciate the update. I'm still taking the wait and see approach with seat covers.

Nick72

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How are they with holding dog hair and odors?
I'm trying to find something that isn't going to get hot like leather or vinyl and are easy to wipe clean and vacuum after the Lab has shed and slobbered all over them. Lol

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well crap. I just ordered a full set for my Bronco that was kust built. I knew a month or so, but 4 months! Wth.

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How are they with holding dog hair and odors?
I'm trying to find something that isn't going to get hot like leather or vinyl and are easy to wipe clean and vacuum after the Lab has shed and slobbered all over them. Lol
Unfortunately I lost my Chesapeake Bay Retriever a month before the Bronco arrived. But I had the same seat covers in my 2014 JLU and the dog hair was pretty easy to get off. Easier than in the factory cloth sears, but a little more difficult than leather seats.

Nick72

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry for your loss.

Do the Bartact covers retain odors like normal cloth upholstery?
Sponsored