Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey all,

So I'm looking at the DV8 rear bumper with pod lights. The question is, how hard is it to wire the rear pod lights? Is there already a connector there? I have a Basesquatch with no add-ons (no trailer or aux switches) so I'm wondering if anyone has already done this and knows. Thanks!
Sponsored

Cobrafang

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just used this.
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/crysta...rness-for-baja-designs-s1-s2-squadron-lights/

Had to cut off the harness connectors because they are not compatible with the wiring harness on the DV8 elite lights. No big deal install. Wired it into the number 4 aux switche's brown wire then routed it down the drivers side along the frame using the existing wire harness on the outside edge of the frame. EASY peezy....some people wire them into the back up lights and DV8 may have a harness for that....but I wanted to choose when they were on or off.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just used this.
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/crysta...rness-for-baja-designs-s1-s2-squadron-lights/

Had to cut off the harness connectors because they are not compatible with the wiring harness on the DV8 elite lights. No big deal install. Wired it into the number 4 aux switche's brown wire then routed it down the drivers side along the frame using the existing wire harness on the outside edge of the frame. EASY peezy....some people wire them into the back up lights and DV8 may have a harness for that....but I wanted to choose when they were on or off.
He doesn't have aux switches

Try @4x4TruckLEDs.com

OP
OP
Grift3r

Grift3r

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I reached out to DV8 and their pod lights do just hook to a trailer harness, or the tail lights for backup lights