First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco and Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow, all you got your panties in a wad over the badge. That was just for fun messing with my wife. We own a Badlands Sasquatch also and changed the badges and it was just me teasing her. So if ya don't like the joke then grow some balls.... We have 2 when most ya don't have one. And to piss ya off more we got them both below MSRP. Not even ordered either....

20220416_145424.jpg
Sponsored

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2020 Navigator, 2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow, all you got your panties in a wad over the badge. That was just for fun messing with my wife. We own a Badlands Sasquatch also and changed the badges and it was just me teasing her. So if ya don't like the joke then grow some balls.... We have 2 when most ya don't have one. And to piss ya off more we got them both below MSRP. Not even ordered either....

Ford Bronco Base Model added Badlands Wheels and Tires 20220416_145424
Yeah but that’s not a Badlands because the fender badge says “Bronco” 😜
Your Broncos look great, congrats!

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Base has the same set up as a BB/BD/Obx which runs 32s, these tires are only about 1/2" bigger.
Base models come with 30" tires. Or are you simply saying that the base shares the same suspension as the Big Bend, Black Diamond, and Outer Banks?

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base models come with 30" tires. Or are you simply saying that they share the same suspension?
I'm saying all the drivetrain components are the same among all non-sasquatch models except the Badlands. So if deciding whether the Base can handle the 33s, I'd think of it more in terms of a .65" increase, and disregard the Base coming with smaller tires. If that makes sense.
Disregarding gearing between auto/manual/rear locker.

Last edited:

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm saying all the drivetrain components are the same among all non-sasquatch models except the Badlands. So if deciding whether the Base can handle the 33s, I'd think of it more in terms of a .65" increase, and disregard the Base coming with smaller tires. If that makes sense.
Do you mean that all the gearing is the same? Do you think there could be any possible drivetrain warranty issues?

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Base Model added Badlands Wheels and Tires 20220416_145424
BAN THIS MAN!

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry didn’t go backwards. Warranty?
A BB with the exact same gearing/suspension/axles components come standard with 32s, so I was only making that comparison. I'm not addressing the warranty issue.

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A BB with the exact same gearing/suspension/axles components come standard with 32s, so I was only making that comparison. I'm not addressing the warranty issue.
No you’re totally correct here. Warranties are up to Ford’s discretion. I think a lot of folks have already been burned by mod’s and I totally expect
a lot others to be.
I guess if you choose to play you may have to pay. To me Sasquatch is the real deal bargain IMO. Add wheels and tires to any model are going to run about $3500.
Let’s call it mock-squatch…

Last edited:

Sponsored

fazer8

Black Diamond
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Grow some balls? Sounds more like someone else needs to grow a pair and sit back to take the criticism like a man. Dude, you posted a controversial style decision, no mention of any joke. Of course people are going to roast you. :LOL:

OP
OP

Viper32

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco and Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Base
Grow some balls? Sounds more like someone else needs to grow a pair and sit back to take the criticism like a man. Dude, you posted a controversial style decision, no mention of any joke. Of course people are going to roast you. :LOL:
I am not worried about anyone roasting me brother. I think it is hilarious that people get all worked up and spend time to wine about something. We own both a Sasquatch and a Base Bronco. I also own 2 Ford Raptors, and one other F150 a 2018 that is totally converted to a Raptor besides it has a V8 instead of the six banger. So if I truly wanted to convert it to a Badlands I could easily because I have the skills to do so. It was a joke and if you look closely the badge is torn from removal. With all that said I am glad you children feel better now.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes paid more for a Badlands, and got more. It's lame to misrepresent your trim. It would be like me slapping Z06 badges on my non-Z06 Vette. They aren't the same either. It's also lame to wear a uniform but not have served. So many examples. You're clearly upset, but people will always call out BS when they see it.
Like "wearing" a Sas Bronco for grocery store duty? ;) A swapped badge seems pretty low on the "fraud" scale.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not worried about anyone roasting me brother. I think it is hilarious that people get all worked up and spend time to wine about something. We own both a Sasquatch and a Base Bronco. I also own 2 Ford Raptors, and one other F150 a 2018 that is totally converted to a Raptor besides it has a V8 instead of the six banger. So if I truly wanted to convert it to a Badlands I could easily because I have the skills to do so. It was a joke and if you look closely the badge is torn from removal. With all that said I am glad you children feel better now.
What's involved in retrofitting the auto sta-bar disconnect? I haven't seen anyone attempt that yet. Do all Broncos come with the necessary wiring and you just need to add some additional harnesses and modules or do you need to add additional wiring to existing harnesses?

MudMonsterRacin

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im definetly gonna end up with a set of those wheels for my black diamond when it comes if any pop up locally. They look great. Best bronco wheel IMO
Sponsored