First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just took delivery of my total Base, zero add-ons, 6-speed manual, hard top in Eruption Green. It is an absolute tank of a vehicle.

Coming in at just under $33k, which feels like a total bargain, I must say all of these add ons Ford is offering seem crazy to me. The base build gives me more than I could ask for in an off-roading truck that will see mountain roads daily, but never drag in Moab.

Of all the design elements I love, the base wheels and tires have to be my favorite. Iā€™m gunna wear these puppies into the ground before I even think about changing them. All you folks throwing away perfectly good tires, yā€™all crazy ;)The base wheels are understated and speak nicely to the trucks roots. Perfecto IMO

The smaller engine is more that sufficient when it comes to pep - throw it into ā€˜Sportā€™ mode, and rev it high before you change gears. Iā€™ve been gunning it around some gravel-y mountain roads this week and Iā€™ve never really needed more power.

The ā€˜smallerā€™ touch screen is great. Itā€™s not a TV people, no need to go bigger. Youā€™ll be staring at the beautiful analog surroundings, not the digital pictures inside the car.

All in all, I love the vehicle, and now that iā€™ve been driving it for a week, the sting of the year+ wait has worn off completely. Hope yā€™all get yours soon!!

D8AF86BF-45E5-4846-A47F-46048D2245A9.jpeg
3F29B046-A49D-4432-BFDA-4B5D2FEFD7DD.jpeg
99B77D03-A2E4-4FA7-8E60-9690081A3B5C.jpeg
Sponsored