R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see. Looks like BDS U control arms and a Zone spacer.
Bilstein rebuild kit for 37's.

The interesting part is the Fox coilover info and the supported max extension range that may imply longer shocks and diff drop. There is also two coilover part numbers, so perhaps two lengths will be available.
Sponsored

Last edited:

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bilstein rebuild kit for 37's.

The interesting part is the Fox coilover info and the supported max extension range that may imply longer shocks and diff drop. There is also two coilover part numbers, so perhaps two lengths will be available.
Interesting. I’m not familiar with a Bilstein rebuild kit.

bpurtz

First Edition
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Rubi, Sierra Denali, Taco TRD Pro, 4Run LTD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Installing my BDS kit today...will bring my Sasquatch to 4". Will let you all know how it looks and drives shortly!!
I'm interested in this kit - did you change out shocks? I thought I read that the Bilstein's were maxed out in length and spacers wouldn't work. Also, just curious, but one of the instruction summary documents on this thread shows a couple Fox Coilover part numbers (883-06-195 & 883-06-192) - neither show up as valid part number on the Fox website...

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought I read that the Bilstein's were maxed out in length and spacers wouldn't work.
The Jury is still out on coilover extended length, which determines maximum cv droop. 4WP warned against lengthening the front coilover. Fabtech is using a ~1" spacer (1.5" lift) on their leveling kit. The BDS/Zone (maxlider) 3" kit is ~1.08" for the 2dr sas version. King is the most extreme so far at 1.16" extended length increase. The BDS UCA supports an increase of up to ~1.8" which suggests that there may be a long Fox coilover available (perhaps requiring diff drop).

Fox Coilover part numbers (883-06-195 & 883-06-192) - neither show up as valid part number on the Fox website...
Not released yet, but interesting that there are 2 variations of front Fox 2.5 Performance Elite for Bronco. Maybe short/long or 35/37?
Sponsored