Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK...I will no longer complain for being stuck on DM for a month! Wow! My company does training including a course on resilience, maybe I should have SKYMAN as a guest speaker!
Tell me about it eh! He's got a good 29 days on me that's for sure. "Dirt Mountain Champion".

I wonder if his name is Joe by any chance 🤣🤣🤣.

Regardless this will be his Bronco leaving Dirt Mountain:

Ford Bronco [ICE MOUNTAIN] - *Badges, Get your Badges* Bronco Top Woes Pick-Me-Ups giphy (6) (15)
Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
UPDATE 09/08: Good riddance. MIC v1.0 is done and v2.0 is now here! With yesterday's announcement that the new version of MIC tops are now being produced and sent to replace the leaking ones at Dirt Mountain, it wont be long now until we can all say "I Survived Dirt Mountain"!

Inspiration for this Badge came from a thought I had... what on earth are they going to do with ~6000+ old tops!?!?

(PS. If you're looking to see where we are in getting our Bronco's released, be sure to check out and use the Dirt Mountain Tracker!)
Ford Bronco [ICE MOUNTAIN] - *Badges, Get your Badges* Bronco Top Woes Pick-Me-Ups giphy (6) (15)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 08/30: Thanks and congrats to everyone that managed to get ahold of either the T-Shirts or Stickers before they disappeared. We knew they were going to be limited edition prints but unfortunately they became a lot more limited than we all anticipated. I wont go into great detail but I will say that companies like @Wide Open Roads and BroncoSix do a great service to communities like this by taking the initiative and at times liability for making items like this a reality. I want to personally thank both of them for turning some silly Canadian's humour/therapy project into physical products that I hope to see in person in the wild some day. Also, thanks to everyone that supported these small businesses with your purchases!

UPDATE 08/27: Die-cut Stickers are now available! Big thanks to the fine folks at BroncoSix for reaching out and stepping up to get these produced for all of you fine folks!
https://broncosix.com/collections/stickers

UPDATE 08/23: These two new badges go out to all you Rapid Red and Anti-Matter Blue fans out there who must be extremely disappointed with the recent MY22 colours news!

Very witty taglines and inspiration are thanks to the wonderful @Mango&Moose ! Love it!

UPDATE 08/20: You asked and we listened - Ladies sized shirts are now available! :D

UPDATE 08/18: Exciting news! T-SHIRTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE thanks to our good friends @Wide Open Roads! (Thanks @RPF for the suggestion :D).

They've lowered the price of these limited edition shirts to $19.00 as a show of support to the Bronco6G community as we all struggle through these rough times.

If we can't smile, we can at least laugh.

https://findopenroads.com/collections/co-bronco-badges-limited-edition

UPDATE 08/17: The idea behind this badge came from Miss Ashley (@618TRVLWILD).

UPDATE 08/16: Exciting news everyone! Ya'll asked for T-Shirts so we've partnered with @Wide Open Roads to turn these designs into out of this world apparel. More details to come shortly, be sure to check out their Instagram for more details!

Today's new badge inspiration came from @Nobody! Loved this idea seeing as 2DR's are now extremely rare. So rare, some may say you're full of sh*t for seeing one.

UPDATE 08/13: Wow - I'm blown away by everyone's kinds words. Looks like the badges had the effect we were aiming for! Also, keep the idea's rolling as I'd love to drop one every couple of days or so.

So with that being said, @jkburg had tonight's winning design idea:

ORIGINAL THREAD:

Hello Family,

After seeing how much everyone enjoyed the original "Dirt Mountain" Badge, I spent entirely to much of my own time last night designing more "Badges" to encompass all B6G Members current status.

Feel free to use them for whatever your heart desires (Profile Pics, Social Media, Print Media).

I personally wont be going to print with them (our options are extremely limited in 🇨🇦, and very pricy and with the CAD/US Border still closed I cant make the trip down to pick up/deliver parcels at the moment), but if anyone wants go to print with them I can send them the Vector Art needed for production.

Some print places others already had in mind:
https://www.stickermule.com/products/die-cut-stickers
https://www.billetbadges.com/

Remember everyone, no matter how bad the news is today, we are definitely all in this one together.

Cheers,
@CO-Bronco
Love these badges, but as I looked at them, I don't see one that fits me... how about the soft top switchers, but really wanted a MIC and now has a VIN as Ford is sending out MIC's? maybe the bait and switch, lol.

basundy

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

UPDATE 09/08: Good riddance. MIC v1.0 is done and v2.0 is now here! With yesterday's announcement that the new version of MIC tops are now being produced and sent to replace the leaking ones at Dirt Mountain, it wont be long now until we can all say "I Survived Dirt Mountain"!

Inspiration for this Badge came from a thought I had... what on earth are they going to do with ~6000+ old tops!?!?

(PS. If you're looking to see where we are in getting our Bronco's released, be sure to check out and use the Dirt Mountain Tracker!)

UPDATE 08/30: Thanks and congrats to everyone that managed to get ahold of either the T-Shirts or Stickers before they disappeared. We knew they were going to be limited edition prints but unfortunately they became a lot more limited than we all anticipated. I wont go into great detail but I will say that companies like @Wide Open Roads and BroncoSix do a great service to communities like this by taking the initiative and at times liability for making items like this a reality. I want to personally thank both of them for turning some silly Canadian's humour/therapy project into physical products that I hope to see in person in the wild some day. Also, thanks to everyone that supported these small businesses with your purchases!

UPDATE 08/27: Die-cut Stickers are now available! Big thanks to the fine folks at BroncoSix for reaching out and stepping up to get these produced for all of you fine folks!
https://broncosix.com/collections/stickers

UPDATE 08/23: These two new badges go out to all you Rapid Red and Anti-Matter Blue fans out there who must be extremely disappointed with the recent MY22 colours news!

Very witty taglines and inspiration are thanks to the wonderful @Mango&Moose ! Love it!

UPDATE 08/20: You asked and we listened - Ladies sized shirts are now available! :D

UPDATE 08/18: Exciting news! T-SHIRTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE thanks to our good friends @Wide Open Roads! (Thanks @RPF for the suggestion :D).

They've lowered the price of these limited edition shirts to $19.00 as a show of support to the Bronco6G community as we all struggle through these rough times.

If we can't smile, we can at least laugh.

https://findopenroads.com/collections/co-bronco-badges-limited-edition

UPDATE 08/17: The idea behind this badge came from Miss Ashley (@618TRVLWILD).

UPDATE 08/16: Exciting news everyone! Ya'll asked for T-Shirts so we've partnered with @Wide Open Roads to turn these designs into out of this world apparel. More details to come shortly, be sure to check out their Instagram for more details!

Today's new badge inspiration came from @Nobody! Loved this idea seeing as 2DR's are now extremely rare. So rare, some may say you're full of sh*t for seeing one.

UPDATE 08/13: Wow - I'm blown away by everyone's kinds words. Looks like the badges had the effect we were aiming for! Also, keep the idea's rolling as I'd love to drop one every couple of days or so.

So with that being said, @jkburg had tonight's winning design idea:

ORIGINAL THREAD:

Hello Family,

After seeing how much everyone enjoyed the original "Dirt Mountain" Badge, I spent entirely to much of my own time last night designing more "Badges" to encompass all B6G Members current status.

Feel free to use them for whatever your heart desires (Profile Pics, Social Media, Print Media).

I personally wont be going to print with them (our options are extremely limited in 🇨🇦, and very pricy and with the CAD/US Border still closed I cant make the trip down to pick up/deliver parcels at the moment), but if anyone wants go to print with them I can send them the Vector Art needed for production.

Some print places others already had in mind:
https://www.stickermule.com/products/die-cut-stickers
https://www.billetbadges.com/

Remember everyone, no matter how bad the news is today, we are definitely all in this one together.

Cheers,
@CO-Bronco
Ok - How do we get these stickers? I'm an OG bad batcher and need one of these when I take delivery. Are they really sold out and not making more?

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok - How do we get these stickers? I'm an OG bad batcher and need one of these when I take delivery. Are they really sold out and not making more?
I'm just pumping the designs out as I patiently wait for my Bronco. If you want I can send you the vector file and you can print a few yourself. 😃

Sponsored

#Hopinandfindout

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Aw

Awesome! Thank you!
I would have bought them all had I seen it soon enough.. LOL ping me if anyone is making them again.. only one I need different is priority code 19 not 99.. lol.. but.. 2 Door MIC Wildtrack Antimatter blue... UGH

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would have bought them all had I seen it soon enough.. LOL ping me if anyone is making them again.. only one I need different is priority code 19 not 99.. lol.. but.. 2 Door MIC Wildtrack Antimatter blue... UGH
I have a couple pairs listed for sale in the marketplace thread, but may not be what you're looking for.

Stace Caseria

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

basundy

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm just pumping the designs out as I patiently wait for my Bronco. If you want I can send you the vector file and you can print a few yourself. 😃
Yes!!! that would be awesome!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/16 Update - It's been a while since the last update, but as the Dirt Mountain Tracker winds down (over 50% have been released 🎉 :LOL:) I plan on picking up these Badge designs again!

If you have any witty idea's you want to see made into a badge leave a comment and I'll see what I can do!

SPECIAL NOTE : A few members suggested I create a "Buy me a Beer" option, should you so choose to show appreciation for the Dirt Mountain Tracker or Badges. But please, there is absolutely no pressure to do so at all. The sole reason I've created these items is for the sense of community I feel it creates amongst strangers who happen to share common interests. Keep on keeping on folks :).

For those of you who have contributed, here's a fun new badge as a sign of my appreciation.

beer-batch-jpg.jpg

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Will these stickers be coming back for sale?! They were gone before I had a chance to have 'the run around' experience.

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Will these stickers be coming back for sale?! They were gone before I had a chance to have 'the run around' experience.
The original thread said he wouldn't be printing them. All the badge images are PNG files. You can just go over to stickermule and print your own.

Stickermule ran a 10 for $1 promo for a while and it disappeard from their website, but if you google the promo you can still find the link for it: https://www.stickermule.com/deals/4b02bdaf

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you for the contribution. Those look great!

May I suggest a "base camp" of similar design? To be clear, some base model guys have thought a badge like that would be funny.
Yes! Someone, somewhere on some forum (maybe this one) had the idea of calling Base, "Base Camp" to give it (us!) some panache.

These stickers are phenomenal! So clever and artfully implemented! Should be easy to print somewhere like FedX/Kinko's or Zazzle or Shutterstock, +/- actual sticky backing.
Sponsored