Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I meant the patch... the blueish Bronco patch on your pack. Looks like the $20 one from AR.

I've heard all about the BYODR and have been assessing options to properly secure mine once my Bronco arrive.
The patch is nice, it came free with the BYODR.

Willing to make a small wager that you have seen other Bronco patches that are of equal quality, if you take my drift.

brooklyn-nine-nine-amy-and-rosa.gif
Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The patch is nice, it came free with the BYODR.

Willing to make a small wager that you have seen other Bronco patches that are of equal quality, if you take my drift.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here brooklyn-nine-nine-amy-and-rosa
*immediately goes to rifle through boxes of stickers and patches*

Looks like I got a few AR stickers with my BYODR but no patches. Oh well, I've got a fair number of other patches.

"wink wink nudge nudge say no more"

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had a few minutes this after and I designed these for some garage, man cave aluminum signs. What you all think?
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here Builte Wild rusty si
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here Rusty Bronco
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here Bronco built wild
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here 20220830_171747

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a few minutes this after and I designed these for some garage, man cave aluminum signs. What you all think?
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here 20220830_171747
Really like the one that looks like a Nine Inch Nails album cover. :)

Or it’s rustic with respect for the originals.

Good work!

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is there anywhere we can get a forum sticker? I know there was pineapple pizza ones made at one time, but maybe just a logo sticker? Or shirt?

I tried to use the search bar but was bombarded by 4958 window sticker posts.

Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is there anywhere we can get a forum sticker? I know there was pineapple pizza ones made at one time, but maybe just a logo sticker? Or shirt?

I tried to use the search bar but was bombarded by 4958 window sticker posts.
I don't know if the Admin have them or not. I got permission to use the logo at one time. If they will allow it I'll get some stickers made and offer them up for sale.

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't know if the Admin have them or not. I got permission to use the logo at one time. If they will allow it I'll get some stickers made and offer them up for sale.
Sweet if you do let me know if you do

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dumb question, but can someone explain to me the idea behind the Wildtrak emblem? I am working on so "parking signs" and I basing the background off the idea of the emblem designs. Such as Badlands National Park, ski mountains for the Black Diamond etc. Any help would be great.
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here Badlands sign.PNG
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here Big Bend.PNG
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here Black diamond sign.PNG

Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone got a vector file of the Bronco grill?

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone have a vector of the new Wildtrak Hoss 3.0 emblem?

dvnorton

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 7-spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
GREAT idea. I wish I'd measured the grille letters when I saw the Bronco in Colorado. They'll need to be measured and cut precisely to look good. I did measure the Badlands logo, and built the shape already (like my avatar pic) so I can work it up for you if you'd like. Questions:
  • When you say, "the skull," you mean...?
  • For fender decals, you mean the trim badges?
  • Which colors? The body paint colors? The trim accent colors (gray, blue and orange)?
CJ Pony Parts (and others, I assume) already offer these. https://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-gr...inz-domed-front-set-bronco/p/BRDECAL-V/?qty=1

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

JackFlack

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK, I may be resurrecting an old thread, but hey, I just found it and I just got my Bronco! I really want one of these badlands badges for my new cactus grey badlands. Where can I get one?
Sponsored