First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AWESOME design ideas. Im looking for something simple. Want the Badlands Squatch but with a gold instead of the factory color. Same material, same everything, just color changed. Any ideas where to go for that? Zero skills making designs or photoshop colors.
Sponsored

Brandy Scott

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi all! I know I am late to the party, but I finally received my Outerbanks, and I really want to remove the side badges and replace them with something else. I've looked through all 50 pages of this thread and wow, there is some crazy talent here. I was hoping someone might be able to help me. I put an idea together in canva of sort of what I'm looking for, but hopefully someone here could refine it for me so it was good enough to have made.

elmystico
Natai

Untitled design.png

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all! I know I am late to the party, but I finally received my Outerbanks, and I really want to remove the side badges and replace them with something else. I've looked through all 50 pages of this thread and wow, there is some crazy talent here. I was hoping someone might be able to help me. I put an idea together in canva of sort of what I'm looking for, but hopefully someone here could refine it for me so it was good enough to have made.

elmystico
Natai

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here Untitled desi
That's actually pretty good already. Just a little clean up around the mountains and it should be usable. What else do you want done with it?

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's actually pretty good already. Just a little clean up around the mountains and it should be usable. What else do you want done with it?
You could put the Bronco on the surfboard riding the wave from the original badge, or make the mountains into sand dunes. Just my .02 cents tho.

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The thing about the grille letters is that the entire emblem in that style of lettering falls into the Ford trademarked designs. I don't know that you could do each letter separately to get around that, unfortunately.
That’s how Oracle gets around it I believe

Sponsored

Brandy Scott

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks! It was piecemealed together and had backgrounds, so I know it won't look right if I try to print it out as is. I know just enough to be dangerous I guess.

22BlackDiamondGreen

Black Diamond
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford 150 1955 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ColoradoKid26

Badlands
First Name
Naughty Scotty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badsquatch, 2022 F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What art software is everyone using?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I want the one with the assembly plant ….. where can I get it
All the patches I've ever received come from other B6G members and are limited runs through private conversations or however they choose to disburse their amazing creations. There is no storefront or inventory where you can pick up past patches.

FWIW: they are not monetary transactions and I don't give out tickets to my concerts in exchange for them. Just kind-hearted folks keeping some of that Bronco spirit alive!

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That AR patch keeps showing up in ads for me. What's your assessment of it in hand? Worth the money?
Since I don't have a rig all I can say is that the fit and finish looks nice and shipping from Seattle to..... 3 miles outside of Seattle, was very rapid.

However, the BYOD rail does seem to have a critical design flaw that it shakes constantly while driving. Other users have reported that NOTHING stays stable on it since it's only attached by a single point of contact (the center nut, which also needs to be removed then 2-part epoxy sealed so the nut doesn't spin in the plastic housing) so you have to deal with a very expensive rail to mount things which will shake.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since I don't have a rig all I can say is that the fit and finish looks nice and shipping from Seattle to..... 3 miles outside of Seattle, was very rapid.

However, the BYOD rail does seem to have a critical design flaw that it shakes constantly while driving. Other users have reported that NOTHING stays stable on it since it's only attached by a single point of contact (the center nut, which also needs to be removed then 2-part epoxy sealed so the nut doesn't spin in the plastic housing) so you have to deal with a very expensive rail to mount things which will shake.
I meant the patch... the blueish Bronco patch on your pack. Looks like the $20 one from AR.

I've heard all about the BYODR and have been assessing options to properly secure mine once my Bronco arrive.
Sponsored