west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Apparently the only way you can get some toilet paper these days is to buy beer first.
Ford Bronco Beer flu Corona toilet paper

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The markets have been looking for an excuse to crash for a decade now. The nervous energy has been building since the last recovery. It was bound to be this or something else one of these days. That's my take, at least.
I agree. I thought it was going to be the election. It would drop no matter who won for different reasons. The difference here is that the economy is actually taking a serious hit the extent of which will not be known for some time. Things will normalize, people are not using more toilet paper, they are stocking more. The supply chains haven’t broken down, yet anyway. TP will return to the shelves and sit there longer especially if production was increased and larger orders placed. It’s all the other buying and spending that affects the economy. Much of that doesn’t catch up when things normalize. Ask a person in retail how they expect sales to be if there is an extra weekend for shopping between thanksgiving and Christmas. Or if there are one or two weekend snowstorms those same weekends. Those lost opportunities are not made up easily. Earnings will be down and the market is pricing that in. Expect a bumpy road ahead.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not too worried, but then again I live within 100 miles of Seattle so we shall see.
we live right in king county and i don't think any of my fam has got it...

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, with the protests going on and no one social distancing, can we start throwing out the masks and go back to normal?

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They'll have treatments by then, I'm sure of it
Heard trump the other day said he had 2 million vaccines ready to go. They just needed to see if they worked and if they were safe! ?

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heard trump the other day said he had 2 million vaccines ready to go. They just needed to see if they worked and if they were safe! ?
Also HCQ, and other treatments. He doesn't have all his eggs in one basket now
Sponsored