First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Bronco looks like Jeff Bezos puked on it. Lots of items below, I may or may not get around to adding links

Lasfit 32" led bar
DV8 license plate relocation bracket
eRapta License plate forward looking camera
Nilight ditch lights (flood)
Broaddict side steps
Front and rear door storage handle trays
Mabett dome light
Mabett interior lights
Left hand phone holder
Cigarette lighter splitter (in the center console)
Paracord handles (folded on themselves to shorten)
Fgo-togo door sills (classic 1966 bronco design, beautiful)
Bronco script letters (metal)
Bucking Bronco rear emblem (OEM, black)
Matte black grille letters overlays
Maxzina MOLLE panels
Two LED strips on the back gate (BooYu)
McGard wheel locks
Kilmat sound deadening in the trunk area
Bestaoo hard top rain gutters (3-piece)
Shinehome seat back and trunk liners (easy to cut out around the MOLLE panels)
Klutech folding tailgate table
Warn fire extinguisher holder
Viair 88P compressor (good enough for occasional use)
Chains
Neiko Torx+ set
Kicker sub (for the '23 sub undelete job)
Vgate Forscan cable
Sunany Inflatable gap filler (so I can sleep in the back)
Fuel filler funnel tube (so I can use a siphon with the stupid gas tank inlet)
Rotopax spout kit (so I can throw away the stupid CARB-compliant one away)
KUST windhsield sunshade
Crash bar plugs
Ampper blind spot mirros
Screen protector for the touch screen
Mabett trailer hitch receiver (would not recommend though)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

nolimits

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Explorer ST | 23 Challenger SP 1320
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. Definitely looks like a similarly good product with a better price, and I'd normally be happy help out friendly strangers on the internet....but the intent here is to find items on Amazon. That way I can create a wishlist that I can easily point family towards; a smorgasbord of options that fit whatever budget they are trying stay within, without pointing to specific items that be outside of what they are willing to spend.
No doubt those Amazon lists are easy. My wife keeps a running list so I always have gift ideas for her for whatever occasion. That list has saved my bacon a few times. My wife knows me too well, lol.

I’m more picky. Many things I want aren’t on Amazon. I’ve found creating a custom Google Sheets spreadsheet is an easy and similar alternative solution. I can add a description, price, weblink and notes about options, etc that may matter. I’m not limited to Amazon or any vendor and it’s easy to share the document with anyone.

OP
OP
KDWright5407

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No doubt those Amazon lists are easy. My wife keeps a running list so I always have gift ideas for her for whatever occasion. That list has saved my bacon a few times. My wife knows me too well, lol.

I’m more picky. Many things I want aren’t on Amazon. I’ve found creating a custom Google Sheets spreadsheet is an easy and similar alternative solution. I can add a description, price, weblink and notes about options, etc that may matter. I’m not limited to Amazon or any vendor and it’s easy to share the document with anyone.
Great idea.

Fivefingerheist

Badlands
First Name
FFH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, 4-D, Non-SAS, 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you already use this unit? If so, any issues with the pure sine power issues the Delta have?
I've utilized it several times now. Mostly for electric blanket use and charging multiple devices. No issues with the unit thus far.

Sponsored

Shrek27

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

that trauma kit is a SMART option; hadn't thought about that but it just made my short list.

question: where do you stow it in the truck?
Up on the passenger side ledge in cargo area, between roll bar and rear corner. It has a front latch so I wrapped it around roll bar cargo strap. Easy access.

Shrek27

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've utilized it several times now. Mostly for electric blanket use and charging multiple devices. No issues with the unit thus far.
Thanks! From what I've researched the pure sine issue only comes up on the AC plugs, not cig lighter 12v DC power.

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought it was the opposite?

Some had success using an extension cord from the inverted AC plug behind the center console, but the 12V outlets in the front and rear only deliver modified sine-wave. I haven't tested this myself yet, though, so I very well could be the one who is wrong here.
There are no waves in DC, it's direct. Inverters transform DC to either a modified or pure sine wave AC.

paleh0rse

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco and others
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are no waves in DC, it's direct. Inverters transform DC to either a modified or pure sine wave AC.
Ok, that makes sense, thank you!

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This year I'm going for the Mabett seat covers, some chase light(s), a tow hitch and cargo carrier, and... prices will tell, I'm sure there is some "cheap crap" like USB interior lights, that I'll buy late one night while having some "eggnog".
Well, I bought the seat covers, tow hitch and carrier, but no chase lights because I spent on a couple of non-Bronco items too... I know... Whaaat? Is that blasphemy on the forum?

As for extra crap... err stuff, I found the new water/dust proof fuse box lid for adding wires and I ordered one. But after ordering I remembered that the add a fuse sticks up a bit, so there is the question on if it will solve the add a fuse problem, we'll see. The hole/spot in the center of the lid for the wires may be close enough to the spot of the add a fuse to make it work.

I'll update after I get it. If it works, it's a cheap fix $20 (PAID BF $16), compared to the wire harness for $50 (BF sale $45) to wire the grill lights.

Add last year's haul I'm running out of stuff I need (air compressor, lights, sliders, floor mats & etc) and most of my "wants" (more lights, hood struts, car cover and "Mabett stuff"...) are done too.

NEXT YEAR, added comfort/convenience/up grades for camping and wheeling trips, but I have most of my needs... and wants ;)

mathesonmd

Wildtrak
First Name
Mat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak Advanced, 2023
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just installed the Broaddict Mille panels for the rear windows and sidewalls and they are heavy duty and fit well. Also did the Mabett mud flaps, which are also well built and now come with stainless hardware.
Sponsored