Sponsored

Best way to do a national search for Broncos?

LCW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford's "search inventory" tool is all but useless. Can't go beyond 100 miles of your zip. Seems to leave some dealers out. And you can't filter by 2 dr vs 4 dr.

Any other good ways to search dealer inventories around the country? Tried cars.com and autotrader, but not all dealers bother listing on those sites.
Sponsored

KRAKEN

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 DOOR BRONCO, 2014 F150 XLT, 2006 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I found mine doing the Ford Search Inventory by inputting the zip codes of major cities starting closest to me and working outward. Called on quite a few, some were reserved or special ordered and some were over MSRP which I was not going to pay. Finally found one available in MI, close to Dearborn.

OP
OP
LCW

LCW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I found mine doing the Ford Search Inventory by inputting the zip codes of major cities starting closest to me and working outward. Called on quite a few, some were reserved or special ordered and some were over MSRP which I was not going to pay. Finally found one available in MI, close to Dearborn.
Yeah could brute force it that way, but wondering if there's an easier way. Jeep now allows for 'Nationwide' searching. And besides that, at least allow up to a 250 mile radius.

Strigol

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Spent the last couple months doing this myself, theres no easy way i found, but i did use a combo of:
Autotrader
Cars.com
Clicklane
Capitalone
Cudlautosmart (credit union)
Catmax
Carvana
Vroom

Ended up using vroom

Reactions: LCW

zuke

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2.3/Manual and a Gaggle of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I found mine on iseecars.com, It'll do nationwide, but it has most of the same limitations as autotrader and such, doesn't know about all the cars on dealer lots, and is limited in what it filters on..

Sponsored

TXshaggy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Porsche Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Searching Ford inventory you can change the radius in the URL. I've had luck up to 500 miles, but I think it might overwhelm the engine beyond that.

Specific filters help.

Giants56

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had success finding the Bronco I wanted including color, manual, specs, etc... (of course - it had Lux which I didn't care for but what are you going to do) using autotrader. It was at a dealer across the country and I was able to buy over the phone painlessly, and have it shipped. Probably an easier experience than I've had buying one locally. I'd keep at it, and set alerts so you get emails when new listings are posted which match your criteria.

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cargurus.com is one I used before ordering mine, I really liked the filter options available compared to the other sites.

Mr Bacon Jr

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bison ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Check out the dealers in Detroit metro. They seem to be selling at MSRP, and easy to deal with. I bought mine from Pat Milliken. MSRP, no stupid dealer add ons, no stupid expensive doc fee. Easy, straight forward transaction. Ask for Sara V- had it delivered to Santa Fe.
Sponsored