First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only 18% of drivers can drive a stick. That eliminates 82% of the market if you're selling a manual. Makes sense resellers won't offer much for them.
Four doors also are in much higher demand than two doors. If you've got a manual two door maybe selling direct in autotrader or something similar would get you more than a reseller?
You are right on the 4dr Bronco. My dealer has a used 2dr Wildtrak with all the sins for over 2 weeks without a bite.
Sponsored

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Market has changed folks… Dealers still looking for “fish” with ADM and there’s a few around I m sure cause there’s always some with more $$$ than sense. That said, inflation has just started to take hold, stock market been slipping and Fed has more interest rate hikes in store for us. IF Ford will have built even close to their orders then Broncos would be selling for less than MSRP IMO. I think that time is still coming as when current orders don’t fill, PP lost and more than likely (99.9%) that Ford has pricing increases for 24 MY people are gonna say screw it, “The Thrill is Gone!!”

Not to mention there’s competing manufacturers with new upgraded models soon to be released.

As someone mentioned a Raptor could still be a $$$ flip but Broncos have more risk than return right now in my mind.