Sponsored

Best western Washington ford service dept?

• Thread starter Deleted member 53909
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Deleted member 53909

I am new to ford and so far have found that ford dealers are sketchy. Anyone know where I should have my beloved bronco serviced?
Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am new to ford and so far have found that ford dealers are sketchy. Anyone know where I should have my beloved bronco serviced?
Ford of Kirkland, Pierre Ford Everett, Bickford Ford Snohomish, Kendall Ford in Marysville. I have 12 Fords in my work fleet plus my two Broncos. They all suck. $225 an hour for service should be first class. We pay less for HVAC/Electrician/Generator techs. 1-3 months to get an appointment. It is crazy

iamcris

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I personally have had great luck at Lakewood Ford (TItus Will) they are incredibly helpful and friendly. As for my Bronco I was able to get my hardtop warrantied there. I do all my own oil changes so there hasn't been need to seek out service beyond the hard top. You won't hear me complaining about anything at this dealership. Sales (Tiffany), Parts (Jason) and Service (everyone) has been outstanding to work with. This is a personal preference for many like a dentist or doctor. Automotive Service is a very difficult industry to be in. Techs are not paid enough (even though many don't know they have to buy their own tools to do the job), the job is never done fast enough (srt, warranty or flat rate times suck) and expectations are out of control. I wish folks had some understanding when dropping their car off. You get more bees with honey, remember that next time you drop your rig off at the dealer.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I personally have had great luck at Lakewood Ford (TItus Will) they are incredibly helpful and friendly. As for my Bronco I was able to get my hardtop warrantied there. I do all my own oil changes so there hasn't been need to seek out service beyond the hard top. You won't hear me complaining about anything at this dealership. Sales (Tiffany), Parts (Jason) and Service (everyone) has been outstanding to work with. This is a personal preference for many like a dentist or doctor. Automotive Service is a very difficult industry to be in. Techs are not paid enough (even though many don't know they have to buy their own tools to do the job), the job is never done fast enough (srt, warranty or flat rate times suck) and expectations are out of control. I wish folks had some understanding when dropping their car off. You get more bees with honey, remember that next time you drop your rig off at the dealer.
Expectations should match the rates being charged as well. If we are paying $200 per hour for service, I expect a premium experience. No doubt that the service techs/porters/parts counter people all need living wages and be paid for what they do. It’s expected that the dealership management has the support systems in place to create a positive experience if they are charging premium rates.

I never get out of line with any service people, I buy almost $3mil in service work a year (electrical, mechanical, HVAC, generators, tower and high tech support) There are good ones out there, but I have to say that auto repair has one of the biggest disparities between hourly rates and service quality. Just my experience.

We took delivery of a brand new 2023 F150 hybrid in May, took it back to the dealer the next day as the dash board lit up and it became undriveable. Two weeks later they say come pick it up, got a mile from the dealer and it did the same thing. They kept it for over 60 days total. If someone personally bought that truck and had that experience they probably would have lost it. We had other trucks and it was just a fleet rotation.
Sponsored