TallDude

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was eyeing that Red WT they got! Congratulations and sorry about the ADM...I am gonna guess $10k, lol. All their vehicles had ADMs on them.
Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I picked up my ordered Badlands today and other than a goof with the license plate mount, it went seamlessly. There was no attempt to bring up ADM or any extra costs. No push for warranty or any extra services/costs. Steve just punched in numbers for vehicle at sticker price, my trade-in value, and my Private Offer and showed the numbers. No surprises in their charges, only in the ridiculous non-sales tax fees we pay WA for registration (How can that be $800? Stupid RTA)

I'd definitely work with Steve again.

Even on them having installed the license plate mount after I asked them not to do so, Steve committed today that they'd make it right and I believe he will.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I picked up my ordered Badlands today and other than a goof with the license plate mount, it went seamlessly. There was no attempt to bring up ADM or any extra costs. No push for warranty or any extra services/costs. Steve just punched in numbers for vehicle at sticker price, my trade-in value, and my Private Offer and showed the numbers. No surprises in their charges, only in the ridiculous non-sales tax fees we pay WA for registration (How can that be $800? Stupid RTA)

Even on them having installed the license plate mount after I asked them not to do so, Steve committed today that they'd make it right and I believe he will.
You can write off RTA on your Form 1040, FYI.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You can write off RTA on your Form 1040, FYI.
Thanks. I do track it carefully just for that. I always keep copies my receipts in each year's tax info folder on my computer.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 GT500ā€™s FGT MACH I Z8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I bought my new 2022 WildTrak off the lot from this dealer. Yes I paid a markup, but it was nice not having to order way ahead and wait. I was able to complete my impulse buy immediately! Haha.
I am a Ford guy but I Hate ADMā€™s. Swore I would never pay one.

After the ordering freeze, I tried negotiating on several Wildtraks with $10-15k ADMā€™s with about 1/2 selling through while I was talking to them And nobody Budging on their ADMā€™s.

When one popped up in Arizona that was nearly a perfect match, I swallowed hard and paid the ADM to get the truck.

few days later, the huge Wildtrak, Badlands, Hoss, SAS freeze was announced, so it doesnā€™t sting as badly.

MisterBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am a Ford guy but I Hate ADMā€™s. Swore I would never pay one.

After the ordering freeze, I tried negotiating on several Wildtraks with $10-15k ADMā€™s with about 1/2 selling through while I was talking to them And nobody Budging on their ADMā€™s.

When one popped up in Arizona that was nearly a perfect match, I swallowed hard and paid the ADM to get the truck.

few days later, the huge Wildtrak, Badlands, Hoss, SAS freeze was announced, so it doesnā€™t sting as badly.
Yeah, I'm glad I got the WildTrak before the freeze, and I love it in red, just wish it had come with the lux package that includes the big screen, power seats and the nicer sound system. Ah well.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah, I'm glad I got the WildTrak before the freeze, and I love it in red, just wish it had come with the lux package that includes the big screen, power seats and the nicer sound system. Ah well.
Doesn't High Pkg have the larger screen as well? And aren't power seats just with the leather option and not tied to Lux?

I had a WT on order with Evergreen but they won't share any details around how many allocations they have or any constraints Ford communicated to them. I found a HPR WT with MIC/High Pkg/Tow for MSRP at a dealer in MI. WT was to be for my wife with me having Badlands but now she's not sure she wants one. So I'm trying to decide if I want my Badlands MIC/lux/SAS vs the WT with MIC/High. Not sure I want to pass up a chance at $2500 under MSRP for a '23 WT

Sponsored

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 GT500ā€™s FGT MACH I Z8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I found a HPR WT with MIC/High Pkg/Tow for MSRP at a dealer in MI.
Damn,

I canā€˜t imagine that will last long.

HPR is my favorite and w I ended up with.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Damn,

I canā€˜t imagine that will last long.

HPR is my favorite and w I ended up with.
Yeah, I'm sure it'll sell immediately if I pass on it. Really hard to decide between Badlands AGM with Lux/MIC/SAS or that WT HPR with High/MIC/Tow.

I started with EG and then went to AGM once I saw EG in person. Didn't see HPR in person until after my order was scheduled for build date. Wish I had known then that I could have asked Steve to try and change color.

The WT has two nice options my Badlands doesn't - Tow pkg & the slide-out tailgate. Too bad its not realistically an option to trade in my Badlands and save the sales tax that I'd have to pay in buying the WT outright.

Last edited:

mattsmeesh

Heritage
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

This is good news. Did you have to bring up the private offer amounts, or did he have everything straight?

Also, was your trade-in in line with your expectations? Not sure how much legwork I want to do shopping mine around in advance, so trying to get an idea.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is good news. Did you have to bring up the private offer amounts, or did he have everything straight?

Also, was your trade-in in line with your expectations? Not sure how much legwork I want to do shopping mine around in advance, so trying to get an idea.
Steve and I had talked about Private Offer in advance so they were all set on day of delivery.

For trade in, I had KBB cash offer of 27.9. One KBB referred to dealer upped that to 29. Kirkland gave me 30 (+ the savings of $3300k in sales taxes)

ecomguy

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 etron
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Stopped by FoK over the weekend. The Broncos on the lot were really stacked upā€¦ including three 2Dr MT Badlands, all in Area51. Looks like ADMs are falling to ā€œonlyā€ $5k. Given all of the layoffs hitting the region, wondering if more consumers are backing out / getting cold feet.
Sponsored