First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The BB is right at the level I want. I was looking at a 4DR. Wrangler in the parking lot at work. It had the same size tires that the BB comes with, but with M/T tires. I was thinking how good those may look on a 2DR. Bronco, even with A/T tires.
Sponsored

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The grille is one of my reasons to "downgrade" from the Outer Banks. (Although I wouldn't consider it a downgrade; just a change of plans)
Agreed. I'm also not not crazy about the OB paint matched door handles and fender flares. I think BB has a more classic Bronco look.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BroncOBX

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.polaris-intel.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4; Mavic 2 Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agreed. I'm also not not crazy about the OB paint matched door handles and fender flares. I think BB has a more classic Bronco look.
Since I posted that post I learned/realized that parts like the grille can be easily replaced for not too much money. Painted door handles, fenders and roof are an entirely different problem.

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I plan on going 2 door Base + Sasquatch Package. For now. I thought about going Big Bend just incase I change my mine in the paint department from Antimatter to Area 51.

The problem with the Big Bend for me is I just can’t justify the extra $4800 over the Base especially when going Sasquatch.

When going Sasquatch ill be getting the Beadlock and 35s so the upgraded 32s and fancy wheels will be moot. And what else is there extra? Tinted glass, carbonized grey grill, extra Goat mode, leather steering wheel, leather shifter knob and fog lights? For $4,800 more???? Those are small things. None of those items should cost that much. Am I missing something? That would be one expensive paint option.

I'm actually hoping I'm missing something so I can justify to extra cost. All the big things like heated seats and remote start still seem to be extra that you still have to pay for.

Last edited:

qnet

Big Bend
First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I plan on going 2 door Base + Sasquatch Package. For now. I thought about going Big Bend just incase I change my mine in the paint department from Antimatter to Area 51.

The problem with the Big Bend for me is I just can’t justify the extra $4800 over the Base especially when going Sasquatch.

When going Sasquatch ill be getting the Beadlock and 35s so the upgraded 32s and fancy wheels will be moot. And what else is there extra? Tinting glass, carbonized grey grill, extra Goat mode, leather steering wheel, leather shifter knob and fog lights? For $4,800 more???? Those are small things. None of those items should cost that much. Am I missing something? That would be one expensive paint option.

I'm actually hoping I'm missing something so I can justify to extra cost. All the big things like heated seats and remote start still seem to be extra that you still have to pay for.
That's not a bad route, and I think a lot of people may do that. I'm certainly thinking about it. The only issue for me is the sasquatch pkg. is way overkill for me. I would eventually take it off road but nothing heavy.

I really want the modular top, Area 51 or Cactus gray colors. $4800 for being able to have those choices, along with the extra stuff you mentioned is steep.

It would be nice if we had more examples of what these lower model Broncos actually will look like.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's not a bad route, and I think a lot of people may do that. I'm certainly thinking about it. The only issue for me is the sasquatch pkg. is way overkill for me. I would eventually take it off road but nothing heavy.

I really want the modular top, Area 51 or Cactus gray colors. $4800 for being able to have those choices, along with the extra stuff you mentioned is steep.

It would be nice if we had more examples of what these lower model Broncos actually will look like.
Keep in mind that all Broncos that are out right now are pre production Frankensteins. So here is a picture of a Base Bronco with Sasquatch with modular bumper option. Obviously the Cyber Orange is not available for the Base now so you just have to picture it a different color.

Ford Bronco Big Bend Bronco Thread 2021-Ford-Bronco-2-door-93

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love the build discussions. I’m trying to stay as close to 40k as I can. A big if auto is 1,600 and Mid is 1600 then my 2 dr BB build is just 2000 less than OB, BUT I like the grill- head lights, rims, fender flares, door handles, even grey hard top on the BB and don’t like the tube step and saving 2000 is still something when you’re trying to stay close to 40k. Am I missing something that makes my case fall apart?

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

When going Sasquatch ill be getting the Beadlock and 35s so the upgraded 32s and fancy wheels will be moot. And what else is there extra? Tinted glass, carbonized grey grill, extra Goat mode, leather steering wheel, leather shifter knob and fog lights? For $4,800 more???? Those are small things. None of those items should cost that much. Am I missing something? That would be one expensive paint option.

I think the only reason to get Big Bend is if you want the Mid Package. You're packing paying for the privilege, lol.

This will be my daily driver and so I'd want some of the comforts of the Mid Package.

Last edited:

Sponsored

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I love the build discussions. I’m trying to stay as close to 40k as I can. A big if auto is 1,600 and Mid is 1600 then my 2 dr BB build is just 2000 less than OB, BUT I like the grill- head lights, rims, fender flares, door handles, even grey hard top on the BB and don’t like the tube step and saving 2000 is still something when you’re trying to stay close to 40k. Am I missing something that makes my case fall apart?
Same here - I realized by the time I added auto and mid I was close to the OB, but I do prefer the look of the BB.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keep in mind that all Broncos that are out right now are pre production Frankensteins. So here is a picture of a Base Bronco with Sasquatch with modular bumper option. Obviously the Cyber Orange is not available for the Base now so you just have to picture it a different color.

Ford Bronco Big Bend Bronco Thread 2021-Ford-Bronco-2-door-93
I have always thought the Base grill was the best looking out of all the trims. Just black and simple

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have always thought the Base grill was the best looking out of all the trims. Just black and simple
I agree. It has that tough Tonka Truck type of look. Its the best grill IMO.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think the only reason to get Big Bend is if you want the Mid Package. You're packing for the privilege, lol.

This will be my daily driver and so I'd want some of the comforts of the Mid Package.
And how much is the mid package on top of the extra $4,800? Just seems overpriced. I don't know.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny you say that.. I was spitballing an
And how much is the mid package on top of the extra $4,800? Just seems overpriced. I don't know.
i think the Big Bend is a cool rig but the price point is strange. I think out off the trims it’s the hardest one to figure out where the money is at in it..
Sponsored