Marsh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Big Bend Sas 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It looks like they updated the trim chart... heated seats and remote start are a stand alone package on Big Bend now with the automatic apparently? Also looks like the better 4x4 isn’t tied into the the squatch package, wonder if the manual guys get to have it?
Sponsored

cal jammer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It looks like they updated the trim chart... heated seats and remote start are a stand alone package on Big Bend now with the automatic apparently? Also looks like the better 4x4 isn’t tied into the the squatch package, wonder if the manual guys get to have it?
Where are you seeing this?

MightyAndrew

Outer Banks
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I love this. I hope they continue to update the trim with more standalone packages. It’s what the fans want! I am praying for a technology package that gives you the 12 inch and the sound system and wireless charging pad.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love this. I hope they continue to update the trim with more standalone packages. It’s what the fans want! I am praying for a technology package that gives you the 12 inch and the sound system and wireless charging pad.
that’s the high package I believe

marshmap

Big Bend
First Name
Marsh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Big Bend Sas 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Under OPTIONAL heated front seats and remote start are both available but remote start is for automatics only. And Sasquatch Package is available but also is for automatics only
The thing that intrigues me is how Ford has the automatic 4x4 xfer case broken out as a stand-alone option without qualifying it as needing the 10 speed like almost everything else. Hopefully that’s a sign Ford is listening to us and giving 7MT owners a way to spec a Sasquatch in everything but name.

MightyAndrew

Outer Banks
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
that’s the high package I believe
Which currently can only be optioned into the Outer Banks and above. That, plus a dual top group, plus the Lux package would likely spec this car out of my budget.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which currently can only be optioned into the Outer Banks and above. That, plus a dual top group, plus the Lux package would likely spec this car out of my budget.
same man. i’m tryna stay under 40k w the black hard top and mid package

MightyAndrew

Outer Banks
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
same man. i’m tryna stay under 40k w the black hard top and mid package
Exactly. I am not overly worried about the soft top, 12 inch infotainment or the speaker system. I consider those icing on the cake.

I have to assume this car will have an extremely huge and busy aftermarket based on this hype. All of those I will be able to get in the aftermarket.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly. I am not overly worried about the soft top, 12 inch infotainment or the speaker system. I consider those icing on the cake.

I have to assume this car will have an extremely huge and busy aftermarket based on this hype. All of those I will be able to get in the aftermarket.
true. I have an after market guy for leather seats and black rims, any body work tbh. but it’s those safety tech features that I want for my wife that comes with the mid package

Lancer55

Big Bend
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey y’all, does anyone know that the cost of the “Mid” package will be? Definitely will be getting it whatever the extra pricing is..

MightyAndrew

Outer Banks
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey y’all, does anyone know that the cost of the “Mid” package will be? Definitely will be getting it whatever the extra pricing is..
My educated guess, based on the Bronco Sport’s package pricing, is that the Mid package will land somewhere between $1500 and $2,000. The Bronco Sport has a “Big Bend Package” that gives you heated seats, a power moonroof, the reverse sensing system, and the wireless charging pad. That is $1,595. The mid package in the Bronco gives you more than that. Which is why I’m thinking $2,000

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My educated guess, based on the Bronco Sport’s package pricing, is that the Mid package will land somewhere between $1500 and $2,000. The Bronco Sport has a “Big Bend Package” that gives you heated seats, a power moonroof, the reverse sensing system, and the wireless charging pad. That is $1,595. The mid package in the Bronco gives you more than that. Which is why I’m thinking $2,000
does the mid package come with the charging pad?
Sponsored