OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was planning to do the same, I called about 6 shops and they all wanted over $1k to install.
Yes I was about 2100 all in. You got a deal!
Sponsored

nbvc44

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, Tesla X P100D
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Might i suggest that you view my armrest! That armrest cover would go perfectly with your pattern (it’s not real leather but it looks beautiful and is hella comfortable):

purchased on Amazon for $10 (i told you i was cheap..)
SPARKWHIZ Center Console Cover for Ford Bronco 2021 2022 2023
It’s ordered! What other great price point stuff do you have ideas in?? :)

B A C N O W

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was planning to do the same, I called about 6 shops and they all wanted over $1k to install.
Yeah, We, unfortunately, are subjected to both a Bronco tax and Katzkin tax! You’ll have to look for the smaller shops (maybe rural areas) and try to negotiate a rate of $125 per seat (the rear 60/40 split counts as 2 seats).
I, too, encountered unreasonable price quotes from $750 - $1200. I mean, it’s not like they are crafting the leather themselves (Katzkin did all the heavy lifting), they are only doing an installation which is completed in ~ 6 hours (heck, i thought the only blue collar workers making $200 per hour for labor were in the sex industry)!
Tip: when sourcing price quotes don’t mention the name Katzkin (they tend to use Katzkin’s pricing formula). Just say that you have leather seat covers that are designed to perfectly fit your vehicle!

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, We, unfortunately, are subjected to both a Bronco tax and Katzkin tax! You’ll have to look for the smaller shops (maybe rural areas) and try to negotiate a rate of $125 per seat (the rear 60/40 split counts as 2 seats).
I, too, encountered unreasonable price quotes from $750 - $1200. I mean, it’s not like they are crafting the leather themselves (Katzkin did all the heavy lifting), they are only doing an installation which is completed in ~ 6 hours (heck, i thought the only blue collar workers making $200 per hour for labor were in the sex industry)!
Tip: when sourcing price quotes don’t mention the name Katzkin (they tend to use Katzkin’s pricing formula). Just say that you have leather seat covers that are designed to perfectly fit your vehicle!
I had one Authorized Katskin dealer quote me 3100. I called the guy out and said he was at least 1k more. he told me he would do such a better job. It’s the Wild West on pricing. Katskins does not control pricing at all. I feel like I was bent over for these but we are in a high rent district.
Sponsored