Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks good bro. How does fawn match the sandstone interior in person? I found puddy to be close match.
It matches perfectly, Katzkin had me send a pic of my interior and then they told me that fawn would be the best match along with black

Wow, I like that! What did something like that run? Are the backs of the rear seats also leather? I seem to recall that they are, if so then I couldnā€™t use those mats that stick to the backs of the OEM.
It was around $2.2K after the January discount... the rear seat backs aren't modified still the felt material but the front backs are leather
Sponsored

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am working on 2 designs for my big bend. First mockup arrived and might be the direction I go. This will be in an eruption green 2door.
Ford Bronco Big Bend Katzkin Leather A0E380EF-B786-476D-95A2-CEED0821DF1E

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am working on 2 designs for my big bend. First mockup arrived and might be the direction I go. This will be in an eruption green 2door.
Ford Bronco Big Bend Katzkin Leather A0E380EF-B786-476D-95A2-CEED0821DF1E
What company are they from?

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
katzkins.
I didnā€™t see that pattern? I thought they only matched what the panels were there before..looks good!

Sponsored

toodlesmalone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper Countryman ALL4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Installed!
Ford Bronco Big Bend Katzkin Leather IMG_4569

nbvc44

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, Tesla X P100D
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just wanted to add another positive review for Katzkin. Jesus came down and did the mobile instal and everything was perfect. I went with Black seats and the fawn diamond stitching to match the interior of the Wildtrak. IMO it make the overall interior look much better. I don't love the tan in the dash etc, but it ties it all in well!

Thanks Katzkin team!

70614877665__5A489778-F238-4415-B587-667D5205207A.jpeg

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks good! Most of the wrinkles I had in mine worked themselves out after time and heat from the sun.

B A C N O W

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just wanted to add another positive review for Katzkin. Jesus came down and did the mobile instal and everything was perfect. I went with Black seats and the fawn diamond stitching to match the interior of the Wildtrak. IMO it make the overall interior look much better. I don't love the tan in the dash etc, but it ties it all in well!

Thanks Katzkin team!

Ford Bronco Big Bend Katzkin Leather 70614877665__5A489778-F238-4415-B587-667D5205207A
Thatā€™s Nice! Hereā€™s mine: purchased and installed for ~ $1200

IMG_0451.jpeg

IMG_0452.jpeg

Sponsored

B A C N O W

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow, $1,200, you got a deal. I got quotes of around $2K. Did you go direct to Katzkin?
Heck No! Iā€™m a cheapskate! I sourced it from an Ebay seller (Sealeddeals) that sales many Katzkin products for the Bronco (and virtually every other vehicle) for $770 and found a local car upholstery shop to install it for $450! I figured that thereā€™s no mystery to installing leather upholstery and that Katzkin installation techs are no better than any other shop that specializes in leather upholstery!

Last edited:

B A C N O W

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Thanks Katzkin team!

Ford Bronco Big Bend Katzkin Leather IMG_0452
Might i suggest that you view my armrest! That armrest cover would go perfectly with your pattern (itā€™s not real leather but it looks beautiful and is hella comfortable):

purchased on Amazon for $10 (i told you i was cheap..)
SPARKWHIZ Center Console Cover for Ford Bronco 2021 2022 2023

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Heck No! Iā€™m a cheapskate! I sourced it from an Ebay seller (Sealedddals) that sales many Katzkin products for the Bronco (and virtually every other vehicle) for $770 and found a local car upholstery shop to install it for $450! I figured that thereā€™s no mystery to installing leather upholstery and that Katzkin installation techs are no better than any other shop that specializes in leather upholstery!
Nice idea! Did you have cloth before? I'm in So Cal as well and have cloth. I like the look of leather, but I gotta say, I'm not missing the hot seats. DM me the installers you used please!

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Heck No! Iā€™m a cheapskate! I sourced it from an Ebay seller (Sealedddals) that sales many Katzkin products for the Bronco (and virtually every other vehicle) for $770 and found a local car upholstery shop to install it for $450! I figured that thereā€™s no mystery to installing leather upholstery and that Katzkin installation techs are no better than any other shop that specializes in leather upholstery!
I was planning to do the same, I called about 6 shops and they all wanted over $1k to install.
Sponsored