Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BRONCOS and BigFoot EVENT !!! Sunday August 21st, 2022 11am at the North American BigFoot Center in Boring Oregon.
WHY NOT?! Many have the Sasquatch package and this just seems like a nice tie-in event and a chance to do something fun together. Even if you have no Squatch package, you are of course welcome! If your Bronco has not arrived yet, as a member in this Group, you are welcome to attend. MORE DETAILS ARE LISTED BELOW. -----We have room for about 40 Broncos-----
Event Schedule:
-10:30-11am: Meet at the location.
-11am: Check out our Broncos and attend the BigFoot Museum (owned by Cliff of "Finding Bigfoot" TV Series). Cliff will be on location for a meet and greet (unless off on an appearance).
-12:30-1pm: Lunch next door at Chester's Pub (NO children allowed, Pub Policy)
-2pm: Check out our Broncos/share modification information.
-End. If anyone wants to plan a cruise or off-road event after, post the details in the comments below.

PARKING:
The BigFoot Museum has 21 stalls and we can also park in Chester’s Pub spaces.
(no parking in the grass area on the right side of the Museum).
DIRECTIONS: See links in the comments to both businesses and addresses.
The Bigfoot Museum basically is at the intersection of Hwy 212 and US-26.
BigFoot Museum: (see link also) $8.00 per person admission with discounts for kids. Besides a museum there is also a Squatch Gift Shop and Store!
RSVP: As the event gets closer, please RSVP with the # of people you are bringing (I will make an events page for this also) so I can give the restaurant a head count. Put this on your calendar…what a FUN EVENT !!!
CONDUCT: Lets all be respectful and have a good time. No peel outs when we leave (basic car show rules).
FYI: I am only “advertising” this Event in our Oregon-PNW Group. I hope we can get 30 or so Broncos to attend. If we advertise to other Groups….the location could not handle the attendance. So PLEASE talk this Event up among the Group and other local Bronco Owners you may know…but do NOT advertise this in other Groups or National Groups. Thanks.
FYI: You are welcome to take photos of the event and post them afterwards. I will make some National posts about it also. If you do not want to be photographed, just say so at the event. If you do not want your license plate in photos, cover them at the event.

I had this originally posted in a Oregon Bronco Group but we are opening this event up to any Bronco Owner that is in the area at the time and would like to attend!
Ford Bronco BigFoot-Bronco Event-OREGON-Aug. 21 BroncosBigfoot
Sponsored

OP
OP
DUSTYcazOREGON

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

-----More Information and helpful links -----

North American Bigfoot Center – Bigfoot Museum

Map to Location: Location – North American Bigfoot Center

Chester's Pub | Facebook

Menu: Chester's Pub | Facebook

Cliff from "Finding Bigfoot" TV Series: About Cliff – CliffBarackman.com

Finding Bigfoot TV Show, Animal Planet: finding big foot animal planet - Bing video

2021 Ford Bronco Sasquatch Package Explained: Yes, You Can Get 35-Inch Tires on the Base Bronco (motortrend.com)

Link to Events Page to RSVP (note, you may need to join the Facebook Group "Oregon (new) Bronco Owner's Group" (1) Oregon (new) Bronco Owner's Group | Facebook to RSVP at this event's page. Event Page Link: (1) BRONCOS and BIGFOOT | Facebook.
Ford Bronco BigFoot-Bronco Event-OREGON-Aug. 21 Bigfoot