Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ll forever be biased against jeeps. They just always seemed lame to me compared to the bronco when I was growing up in the 90s.

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know what you are referring to. Link?

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco (Cyber Orange) spotted next to Jeep Wrangler Rubicon -- 2 Doors Compared 1604630676334
Still not sure on if I’ll spring for the upgraded rims or just buy some wheel covers for the Steelies
If I get the BD, I will eventually paint the steelies white (like the are supposed to be). ?

TexasBlaze

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m ready to get flicked off by every person driving a Jeep on the road and beach. ?
The Jeep forums are hilarious about discussing the Bronco. They do everything they can to say that the Bronco is not a Jeep competitor because it has IFS. I even asked if the Chevy 2500 pickup is not a competitor to the Ram 2500 and F-250 because of the lack of solid front axle and they said yes. Also the Gladiator isn’t a competitor to the Tacoma/ranger either.

?‍♂

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They said the Bronco looks "feminine" ???
Heck, I'm a girl, and I was thinking about getting a 2-door Wrangler partly BECAUSE it looks so "cute" and "sweet" and "girlie".
Dude here. I agree with the Jeep guys and think the Bronco looks a little "softer." I like the softer side of the Bronco. No offense to the Jeep guys here but I've always found the Jeep to be a bit bro-y and douchey. I'm in for the more refined Bronco. It still looks tough but it's not as in-your-face jeepy like the Jeep.

Reading that back to myself it makes no sense really. Ha.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

correct, with the optional wheels you can get on the bd
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco (Cyber Orange) spotted next to Jeep Wrangler Rubicon -- 2 Doors Compared 1604630676334

edit, @Philly beat me to it
Did you buy 2 bikes from ford for your build? Part of the 200 plus accessories they plan on dishing out~! lol.

Sponsored

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude here. I agree with the Jeep guys and think the Bronco looks a little "softer." I like the softer side of the Bronco. No offense to the Jeep guys here but I've always found the Jeep to be a bit bro-y and douchey. I'm in for the more refined Bronco. It still looks tough but it's not as in-your-face jeepy like the Jeep.

I’m seeing more jeeps on the road probably because of the employee pricing and other promotions we have going on right now but I do hope that the bronco is wide and fits the bill around the same size interior as my Yukon Dinali.
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco (Cyber Orange) spotted next to Jeep Wrangler Rubicon -- 2 Doors Compared 5E49AA5E-2838-425D-979D-571C459F14B7

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mr. Steel Wheels himself is thinking those shiny black aluminums are worth $1,000.

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

The Bronco looks more like an International Scout, a sixty's special. The Jeep can't drive in a straight line although the sight lines over the fenders are better.
Sponsored

Last edited: