Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know this has probably been beaten to death, and I did find some posts related to this but my question is this....... I want to move up to the 33"s and keep the steelies. I saw some people post that the Steelies are only 7" wide. Will a 285/70/17 KO2 fit on them? Seem to be mixed opinions on that. I know the 33's are not recommended on the BD but I think that has been debunked for the most part. I may not get full clearance off roading, but that will rarely happen and when I do I am not rock crawling, so not that worried about it.

I just bought a Silver 4DR, 2.3 Manual BD, MGV, Soft Top, with Steelies and it should be here in August. I got tired of waiting on my Day 1 Res, so a bird in the hand. Who knows what next year will look like so Carpe Diem. This Bronco fell out of the sky for me when a customer cancelled. I was torn between the 2 DR I ordered and the 4 door so I will drive this a little bit while I wait on my custom build and then see what the future holds when and if my other build ever gets scheduled.

Any guidance is appreciated.
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

BD steelies are 7.5 wide. 285/70/17 will fit without issue