First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone - I'm going to go with "unrealistically optimistic" and hope that my BL is *finally* scheduled tomorrow. I went with my dealer's suggestion - removed LUX/TOW/SAS and left on the MIC - but I *hate* the BL stock wheels. My dealer works with 4wheelparts - so I can buy my new wheels and the install (and leveling kit for the eventual 35" tires) through them under warranty.

I've been looking at Black Rhino wheels (from what I understand they're well made and a lot less busy than some other manufacturers) and I'd settled on the Bandoliers...but apparently they're discontinued.

So now I'm thinking of the Warthog wheels...would love to see what they look like installed on the Bronco (on the off chance anyone has pics). I'm also open to suggestions on other wheels (hopefully the suggestions come with pics). I'm a pretty simple guy and a lot of the wheels I've seen are way too busy for me...so if not the Warthog (I'm open) just something nice/clean/and simple.

My BL - if it ever actually gets built - is going to be shadow black and I'm thinking for uniformity I'm going to want black wheels.

Anyway any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the warthogs come in 0 or -18 offset for 17". Unless you want a massive amount of poke, that's too much. You probably want to be somewhere around +30 to +12 offset for your eventual 35s.

the bandoliers do look very cool, if you could find your bolt pattern and offset.

OP
OP
Maximus3311

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the warthogs come in 0 or -18 offset for 17". Unless you want a massive amount of poke, that's too much. You probably want to be somewhere around +30 to +12 offset for your eventual 35s.

the bandoliers do look very cool, if you could find your bolt pattern and offset.
Damn ok thanks for the warning! I’m still very new to all this.

I really liked the Bandoliers hopefully I can find something similar

Sponsored
OP
OP
Maximus3311

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

And thanks for reaching me something I don’t know - I literally know nothing about offset and I don’t want this thing looking like it’s owned my some douchebag frat guy with truck nuts.

Looks like I have some researching to do.