Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Oder date 3/27/2023.

I've been tracking my build on the Ford site and yesterday saw the my order is "In Production". WOO HOO!!! The Window Sticker didn't open for me, so I figured it wasn't ready yet. I tried again today and Viola, there she is!!!

The dealership I've been working with has been really good about updating me when they have info, but I still haven't gone over pricing with them yet. My DORA is actually a little higher than the MSRP on the Window Sticker.

My main concern is that they're going to try and charge me over the MSRP. (When we were looking at buying used, they were all going for 10k over MSRP)

For people that have already purchased their Special Orders, did you end up paying over MSRP? Did they price lock the DORA or Window Sticker? Btw, my DORA and WS have the $250 deduction for the speakers. TIA!!
Sponsored

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer agreed to sell me mine at the Dora price, if you didn’t discuss that when you ordered that could let them charge more. Have you checked the WS to the DORA to make sure all the options were included, that would be the only reason for the cheaper WS price.

edit: mine is DORA plus the dealer $695 doc fee which was non negotiable.

OP
OP

jendub

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer agreed to sell me mine at the Dora price, if you didn’t discuss that when you ordered that could let them charge more. Have you checked the WS to the DORA to make sure all the options were included, that would be the only reason for the cheaper WS price.

edit: mine is DORA plus the dealer $695 doc fee which was non negotiable.
Just checked again. The WS is less due to the DIO that are on the DORA. Everything else matches up. I'll message my contact and see if they plan on standing by the DORA. Thanks for the input!
Sponsored