First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor (Ford Truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm anxiously awaiting my Bronco at Granger hopefully late May. Does anyone know the exact color of the blue trim on the stitching/venters/grab handles in the interior. Are there any color numbers associated or does anyone who has this interior have a good picture or description of the color? trying to match it with some interior stickers and other interior upgrades. It is a surprise for my son so I wanted to have it all done and ordered. Thanks for any help you can give me
Sponsored

SuperDave150

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have an Outer Banks in Velocity Blue with the Roast/Black leather. It has the blue accents you speak of. While I don’t have any color numbers or codes I would describe it as matching the exterior Velocity Blue, or more generally I would describe it as royal blue.

OP
OP

David T

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor (Ford Truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have an Outer Banks in Velocity Blue with the Roast/Black leather. It has the blue accents you speak of. While I don’t have any color numbers or codes I would describe it as matching the exterior Velocity Blue, or more generally I would describe it as royal blue.
thanks. thats a start.