First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone have an issue when making phone calls with an Android that the other person can hear you perfectly yet you can't hear them through the Bronco? Switching to speaker on my device has them coming in clear. Volume is up to max on the bronco. I tried resetting Sync and removing android auto. Seems to occur even when Android auto is not utilized (in the Sync system).
Sponsored

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have that problem sometimes but if I hang up and call right back it works fine had the problem for awhile. I am guessing its an Android problem not Ford.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone have an issue when making phone calls with an Android that the other person can hear you perfectly yet you can't hear them through the Bronco? Switching to speaker on my device has them coming in clear. Volume is up to max on the bronco. I tried resetting Sync and removing android auto. Seems to occur even when Android auto is not utilized (in the Sync system).
Hello! Could you privately message us with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer so I can look into this bluetooth audio concern for you? Thank you!

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Android Auto is buggy as hell. One of the main reasons I switched back to an iPhone.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had that issue for a couple weeks. It's Android Auto. Some future update will likely fix it, but break something else. :confused:

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I've had that issue for a couple weeks. It's Android Auto. Some future update will likely fix it, but break something else. :confused:
Good morning! I'd like to look into this for you. Feel free to send over a private message with your VIN and dealership info at your earliest convenience.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've had this issue for months, and it's with certain calls, not all of them. I just go to the phone (on screen) and change it to bluetooth audio and it works fine from there. The people I have the issue with are already used to me saying "Hang on a second, I have to switch to bluetooth". I don't know if it's AA, my phone, Sync 4. Just one of those annoyances I've learned to live with.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I've had this issue for months, and it's with certain calls, not all of them. I just go to the phone (on screen) and change it to bluetooth audio and it works fine from there. The people I have the issue with are already used to me saying "Hang on a second, I have to switch to bluetooth". I don't know if it's AA, my phone, Sync 4. Just one of those annoyances I've learned to live with.
Hi there! If you'd like to, go ahead and send us a private message with your VIN and dealer info and I’ll look into this audio concern. Thanks!

Brandy73

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello! Could you privately message us with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer so I can look into this bluetooth audio concern for you? Thank you!
I am also having this exact problem. Can you please help be too?

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Make sure the volume on the phone is set to max when connected and a call is coming through. Then adjust through the radio as needed.

g8rb8t

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is a large issue with Android Auto and Ford. I have a Mach E, a Bronco and a Loaner 2023 F150. All 3 vehicles do the same thing, dial out and Bluetooth drops, toggle to handset and back and Bluetooth works. I worked with Ford and the dealer on the Mach E and they couldn't find anything. I suspect a conflict with Android 13, Android Auto and Sync in the software and am hopeful Ford is addressing directly with Android. Really wish this was a better experience as it's currently unsafe to try toggling while driving.
Sponsored