Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

From what I saw on a video earlier the flares are removable and pretty easily from what I saw. I don't think it would be a stretch for Ford to offer you the option, if the tires can accommodate that is.
This. There is going to be plenty of aftermarket options. Not to mention that Ford will have to sell the truck with the appropriate fender flare for tire size. You could swap it your self but there are laws regarding tire coverage.
Sponsored

skater777

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Outer Banks has body color painted fender flares, door handles, and mirrors. I much prefer all the matte black trim. But it is the first model that has the 12" Touchscreen as an option. As for the hard top ...

Why is it GREY!?
Agree. I like everything about the Outer Banks except the body painted mirrors, door handles, and fender flares. They need to give you the option to not have these.

HankG13

Outer Banks
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500, 2017 Subaru WRX, 1990 Mustang LX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With the Sasquatch available for the Outer Banks, does anyone know if they’ll offer color matched higher clearance flares? A big draw for the model seems to be the polished look, it’d be a shame to lose that to get Sasquatch. Plus, rubicon offers it so I can’t imagine ford would let Jeep have even the slightest perceived edge on them right out of the gate.
I realllyyyyy hope this is an option as well. I Definitely want color matched flares, even with the SAS stuff. If they don't offer it, I will take mine (and possibly my bumpers) to get color matched.
Sponsored