Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2023 Hyundai Santa-Fe, 2019 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was a day one reservation holder. After about a year I decided I wanted a Shelby. So I gave up my reservation in February of '21 and got a hell of a deal on my Shelby. Fast forward to 2023 I needed to buy a vehicle. This little Hot Pepper Red beauty fell into my lap. I paid MSRP plus $3000, the pricing had gone up since this was ordered so I essentially paid MSRP. I would never have ordered either a 2 door or Hot pepper Red. Initially it was Velocity Blue, but it did impress me on the bronco. I hoped to find a Race red to match my Shelby, but this is what they found and to be honest I love the vehicle. It's as I would have ordered it (Just missing the Modular bumper).

I have changed a lot already, suspension, wheels and tires are Badlands, Did Bilstein all around and in my garage I have both front capable and rear metal bumpers. Just waiting on the KR off road dual light brackets for the front bumper and it will go on (Hopefully this weekend). If the Badlands wheels were all grey they had a chance to stay. The silver kills me. So I decide to remove the black graphic and get gray wheels. Leaning heavily on the RTR Evo6 in Charcoal, they have a +30 offset. You photos made me feel much better about looking at wheels with a +25 offset. Thanks! If I was going to order a '23, other than the bumper I would have gotten Eruption green.
Sponsored

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They are Goat Rockslider!! Adam with @GoatFab will answer any questions you have. They are currently having a summer sale for 25% with code "HEATWAVE"
I have them on my 2 door. They work great.
Ford Bronco BOSS'S(wife's) Azure Gray Metallic Badlands IMG_4283