John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, I was built on 9/29 and didn't get on rail until 11/20. On rail a week and now waiting for delivery to dealership from holding lot since 11/27. Killing me to know vehicle is already in the same state as me and dealership and still waiting for the call from dealer anytime now.
At least you’re not waiting for the governor’s call 🤣

BobRandall

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After seeing it today, I still couldn't see a significant difference AGM and A51. They were side by side and I had to double check that the WS for A51 was correct as it looked so close to AGM.
I picked my AGM Badlands up today and I must say is it bad ass. It is different that A51, it is centered in BLUE, not Green. It's a great color that contrasts well in dark and bright light. I am a big fan of robins egg blue and this as good as it gets without a Heritage Bronco. If you are thinking of it, get it

BTW I waited 2 years and 4 months and I must say, the Bronco is awesome. Even better than expected and the 2.7 growls just enough for me. One kick ass vehicle!

sgriffin911

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX "Largo" + 7 other Fords 1964-2019
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I picked my AGM Badlands up today and I must say is it bad ass. It is different that A51, it is centered in BLUE, not Green. It's a great color that contrasts well in dark and bright light. I am a big fan of robins egg blue and this as good as it gets without a Heritage Bronco. If you are thinking of it, get it

BTW I waited 2 years and 4 months and I must say, the Bronco is awesome. Even better than expected and the 2.7 growls just enough for me. One kick ass vehicle!
CONGRATS!!! 🥳 🥳

RealStepcs

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey guys..... Maybe stop commenting on A51 v AGM and just wait to see what he has in store for his build... pretty sure there are many threads about that topic elsewhere. (insert typical 'use the search function' comment here)
Dude literally titled this thread with the color of his Bronco. He actually referenced the color twice in the title. And imo it looks like an Area 51 aka A51

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Dude literally titled this thread with the color of his Bronco. He actually referenced the color twice in the title. And imo it looks like an Area 51 aka A51
That's because it's twice as good as A51!

You're off to a good start @DorlanJ and look forward to seeing where you take it.

Name

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I picked my AGM Badlands up today and I must say is it bad ass. It is different that A51, it is centered in BLUE, not Green.
Are you saying A51 is green? Definitely blue. Like AGM.

Strummer

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the pics! I have 2 Door BL in AGM coming my way down here in TX. It was built on 11/29 and hasn’t shipped yet. I’m getting antsy! 😂

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As an A51 badlands it is close. Looks amazing either way and enjoy.

The biggest reason I went A51 at the end of the day is it was a non metallic but less grey color. I would have went VB if metallic was the only options on a blu-ish color. easier to match or blend if ever needed over metallic.

Sponsored

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The little bronco looks more Cactus Grey than A51. A51 is much darker than that.
More proof that half of my fellow forum members are color blind. I wander if I see pictures differently because I'm looking at a large screen hi def desk top and not a smart phone screen. By the way nice Bronco the op has.

Name

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
More proof that half of my fellow forum members are color blind. I wander if I see pictures differently because I'm looking at a large screen hi def desk top and not a smart phone screen. By the way nice Bronco the op has.
Umm, really think the plastic toy is an accurate representation of Area 51 Bronco's color? Not even close.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Rain let up enough that I was able to get an A51 comparison photo for you all.

Ford Bronco 2023 Azure Gray Metallic WOLL Badlands Build A51 Compaison
I didn’t realize the 2 door had such a short greenhouse. No wonder people are buying 4 doors! :cool:

Both look nice by the way. Thanks for posting !

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

4-door. I have kids. ;)
Yeah, same but I'm caught up in the idea that the Heritage must be a 2DR. This would be a third vehicle and designated as the recreational vehicle. I think a roof top rack would let me get by with a 2DR.
Sponsored