Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FabFour claims they have stress tested these and the y will hold up. I guess we will find out. I have had aluminum sliders on jeeps that held up fine as long as you do not drop the entire vehicle weight on them, like dropping off a rock. Pivoting around a boulder or sliding should not be an issue.

What wall thickness and brand off slider is she using?

Probably wont be doing teh same trails like the XJ....but you never know!

FB_IMG_1514860257663.jpg
She has the FabFours sliders. You're exactly right, if you don't slam them down you're gonna be fine, BUT if you wheel hard and have to bump hard over a ledge once in a while then you're probably gonna slam. We were just in Colorado a few weeks ago and they had to jump up and down on their passenger slider to get the door open. I just don't like that AT ALL. I know it's the same on newer Jeeps, my dad has DV8 sliders on his JL, still don't like it.

I've hit my RCI sliders SUPER hard, hard enough that I looked at my Bronco's frame to make sure I didn't bend it (it was muddy and I had to get a run on a trail that had some super tight trees). I'm kinda lucky I didn't set off the side impact airbag...
Sponsored

MadCityMan

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This looks like a great set up. I too have carbonized gray SAS Badlands.
I'm running 35x12.50. I'd like add 37"s and an coil over system like you've done.

Some questions:
It looks like you are replacing the tie rods. Any reservations running 37"s without beefing them up?
Also, what's the total height of the vehicle?
Any idea of the improvement in ground clearance?
Any feedback on comfort/ride quality after the changes?

OP
OP
Az_Squatch_Bronco

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/ sasquatch pkg - Carbonized Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My new front bumper came in from JCR. It looks really good and a solid bumper for sure. The one thing I will say for Ford is that they made it really easy to remove the OEM bumpers. JCR did design their bumper to work around the mounting points and still have nice looking bumper but they make you work for it.

There was a lot of cussing, switching between open end wrench's and wobble bits.

Ford Bronco 2023 Carbonized Gray Sasquatch Badlands - Holy IFS Build 20230817_180142

Ford Bronco 2023 Carbonized Gray Sasquatch Badlands - Holy IFS Build 20230817_180215

JB Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands w/ 2.7L V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For a MT tire they are really quiet. I can hear them hum very slightly in the cab at freeway speeds if the radio is turned way down. In town I do not notice them at all. They ride smooth at 80mph with cruise control.
Same here. Running that same tire and was surprised at lack of road noise. Honestly I think the stock 35" Goodyear's made as much noise.
Sponsored