Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

• Banned
It’s just developed a few weeks back. My brake pedal creeks when depressed. It’s driving me freaking nuts. I’m pretty sure it’s at the bolt that the pedal hangs from. Services three weeks out to have them grease it or replace the bushings whatever it needs. I’m thoroughly disappointed with the level of service/customer care the Sacramento Ford dealerships offer. It’s probably going to be a heavily weighted factor in my next vehicle purchase..
Sponsored

DangerMTBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s just developed a few weeks back. My brake pedal creeks when depressed. It’s driving me freaking nuts. I’m pretty sure it’s at the bolt that the pedal hangs from. Services three weeks out to have them grease it or replace the bushings whatever it needs. I’m thoroughly disappointed with the level of service/customer care the Sacramento Ford dealerships offer. It’s probably going to be a heavily weighted factor in my next vehicle purchase..
Any solution to this? I notice when off roading that my brake pedal makes a sound like a spring stretching out then compressing when pressed. Is that what you are hearing as well? Thanks!

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP
OP
Jon_chimpo

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

• Banned
Any solution to this? I notice when off roading that my brake pedal makes a sound like a spring stretching out then compressing when pressed. Is that what you are hearing as well? Thanks!

Dealer greased up the whole assembly. They said it wasn’t properly done at the factory. They used white lithium grease.

DangerMTBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer greased up the whole assembly. They said it wasn’t properly done at the factory. They used white lithium grease.
Thanks!
Sponsored