Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor, C63s, Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hi Guys,

I had trail damage on my rear bumper and have been looking at few aftermarket options but there aren't that many pictures of raptor with rear bumpers. Just wanted to see what you guys are rocking with so see some good options.

Fab fours - one looks good but need to see better pics
Add - looks good too but it looks really odd without mud flaps

Thank You!
Sponsored

22 Spyder

Raptor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon mod (DD),2022 Porsche Spyder(weekend)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just be sure all the sensors will work without any issues. Another option is to buy 1 used for a deep discount from somebody that change theirs. That's what I would do.

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have the Turn Offroad tube style rear bumper, but had to remove the mud flaps to make it look OK. you'll also need different retaining rings for the rear sensors.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have the Turn Offroad tube style rear bumper, but had to remove the mud flaps to make it look OK. you'll also need different retaining rings for the rear sensors.
Don’t mean to talk trash, but I’ve personally seen two of the Turn Off-road bumpers (non-tube) on standard Broncos bend using the recovery points for doing snow recoveries. I think it may have to do with the slotted mounting points on the bumper. Not sure if tube style has same weakness. .

Not sure how many recovery situations you get in, but get a tow receiver recovery point if you want that bumper to last.

the Turn off-road bumpers look good, price is amazing, but may not be the most durable for more extreme duty.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Don’t mean to talk trash, but I’ve personally seen two of the Turn Off-road bumpers (non-tube) on standard Broncos bend using the recovery points for doing snow recoveries. I think it may have to do with the slotted mounting points on the bumper. Not sure if tube style has same weakness. .

Not sure how many recovery situations you get in, but get a tow receiver recovery point if you want that bumper to last.

the Turn off-road bumpers look good, price is amazing, but may not be the most durable for more extreme duty.
yeah I was checking it out before installing and I told myself I never would attempt recovery from those points due to that. Tube style also has the slots. Sucks others found out the hard way.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

yeah I was checking it out before installing and I told myself I never would attempt recovery from those points due to that. Tube style also has the slots. Sucks others found out the hard way.
You can see the recovery (2 unsuccessful attempts) using a kinetic rope at the 1:10 point. You’ll hear the clank in both from the bumper bending. They weren’t aggressive pulls. You can also see/hear my easy pull right after. I was going backward and downhill, but the Bronco wasn’t that stuck.

it doesn’t take much to fail.

TheLawnDart

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, Subaru Forrester, Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You can see the recovery (2 unsuccessful attempts) using a kinetic rope at the 1:10 point. You’ll hear the clank in both from the bumper bending. They weren’t aggressive pulls. You can also see/hear my easy pull right after. I was going backward and downhill, but the Bronco wasn’t that stuck.

it doesn’t take much to fail.

The ones I have from Motorworx Fab maintain the factory rear Tow Hooks. They also protect the S2s mounted there

Greekbull

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor...shopping
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have my oem one available as i replaced it with an expedition 1 rear bumper.

Ford Bronco Braptor Rear Bumper pics IMG_7404
Been looking at this bumper. How much did you need to mod to fit the Bronco Raptor? I know their website says there's some cutting and mod. Did you go with the rear winch?

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Been looking at this bumper. How much did you need to mod to fit the Bronco Raptor? I know their website says there's some cutting and mod. Did you go with the rear winch?
I worked directly with Expedition 1 to build a Raptor Version (sent them stock parts etc) so no modifying anything is necessary. Expedition 1 now offers a raptor fitment. I have not done the rear winch as the APG winch plate is not exactly plug n play.
Sponsored