Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got a quote from my St. Farm guy, wondering about the deductible now that these replacements are so costly. To go from 1000 to 500 deductible: 34 bucks a year. Easy call. I laughed and asked him if they knew what these cost to replace?
Sponsored

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally, got my Bronco but due to me having surgery unfortunately it had to sit in my garage while all I could do was sit and look at it but at least I finally had it after 8 years of wanting on my dream vehicle. ( had a ‘91 Eddie Bauer edition but it blew up after my sister borrowed it. ) Finally doctor approved me to start back driving so at this point I had the bronco 5 days when I could finally start enjoying it. I had drove it 2 times and owned it a week when a passing by suv sends a rock flying like a missile into the windshield. It hit so hard shattered glass came back on me while driving. Of course, the famous what the 🤬🤬🤬words came spewing out luckily I was the only one in the Bronco at the time. So I call my husband mad as all get out and arrive at the dr with my blood pressure thru the roof. . So I head to the auto glass repair shop to get it replaced. They were worried at first that they couldn’t get the glass, seeing as this was the only bronco they had seen in person and I was the first one out of our small local dealership to take delivery. Luckily, they were able to order the factory replacement as I wasn’t gonna put anything but the original back in it. So it comes down to paying time. $1,310.02 was the grand total for replacing the windshield. So word of advice, save your money up now and set it aside as a windshield replacement fund. In case any missile rocks damage your windshields by passer Byers or by off roading . I knew it was going to be high but I was still blown away.

July 14th, 2020 hour 2 reservation, 2.7L basesquatch, velocity blue, modular bumper, auxiliary switches, block heater, keypad

B42086D2-A6D8-4CB6-8E77-F6BDC27273F6.jpeg

CAA241B2-A32F-439D-91AA-2AF37B9D9041.jpeg
That's crazy - my dealer charged my $896 for a new front window.