Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great Pics, thanks for sharing. I never though I'd say this, but the Navy Pier and Gray interior looks really nice. My FE order is already in for the Black interior, but would have no problem supporting the Navy if it was the only option.
The Luna Pier photos look really nice here. I'm not getting the leather on the 2-dr just for the lack of power at the same price point that includes the power for the 4-dr. But... Ford just might win this one when it comes time to submit my order for MY22.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ahunter2

ahunter2

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was at the Palm Beach dealer show, and saw the same two 4 door Broncos. When I sat inside, I had the same feelings you had: Too narrow, too short, not enough room in the back seat. Also, back seat entry narrow door feels narrow. And here in South Florida: No air conditioning vents for the rear seat.
I agree, one of the biggest things was the back door and entry being significantly smaller than the front. It's not going to sway me from changing my order, just something I didn't expect. Would love to hear from any Jeep owners

4-dr rear passengers can keep their toes cool, but that is it. 2-dr rear passengers don't even get that accommodation. It is one of the biggest oversights on the interior design. There is no reason why the rear console doesn't have AC vents regardless of door count.
Completely agree, going to be a pain point with this, especially in FL. Hard to believe this can happen on a new vehicle. Any chance we'll be able to do something ourselves to solve this? Juice might not be worth the squeeze on it

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree, one of the biggest things was the back door and entry being significantly smaller than the front. It's not going to sway me from changing my order, just something I didn't expect. Would love to hear from any Jeep owners

Completely agree, going to be a pain point with this, especially in FL. Hard to believe this can happen on a new vehicle. Any chance we'll be able to do something ourselves to solve this? Juice might not be worth the squeeze on it
I'm not sure anything can be done without ripping apart the interior to the floors and redesigning the duct work. It's a fail on Ford's part and I expect in future MYs to be addressed.

OP
OP
ahunter2

ahunter2

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure anything can be done without ripping apart the interior to the floors and redesigning the duct work. It's a fail on Ford's part and I expect in future MYs to be addressed.
Yeah doesn’t sound like it’s worth even looking into that. Wish it would change before launch
Sponsored