Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A more detailed version of the 3-bar, the 5-bar is similar in fashion to the OEM Ford design, but without the badge logo, and of course offered in a trio of retro colors to compliment your Bronco, no matter what color it is. And still, we offer customizatoin of this and all our kits. Printed on 3M IJ180 vinyl and laminated with 3M 8518 high gloss, (satin finish by request). Easy DIY install, check out our YouTube install videos for a demo on how-to.

5-Bar kits

Ford Bronco Bronco 5-bar retro color kits:  photos and info 06.JPG Ford Bronco Bronco 5-bar retro color kits:  photos and info IMG_5585.JPG Ford Bronco Bronco 5-bar retro color kits:  photos and info 07.JPG

Ford Bronco Bronco 5-bar retro color kits:  photos and info IMG_5590.JPG
Ford Bronco Bronco 5-bar retro color kits:  photos and info IMG_5597.JPG
Ford Bronco Bronco 5-bar retro color kits:  photos and info IMG_5602.JPG
Ford Bronco Bronco 5-bar retro color kits:  photos and info IMG_5603.JPG
Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How thick can you go? Like, can you get the vinyl and stripes to be 18"+ wide with different colors having different thicknesses themselves? I like the patterns and colors, but the decal is personally too thin for me as is

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How thick can you go? Like, can you get the vinyl and stripes to be 18"+ wide with different colors having different thicknesses themselves? I like the patterns and colors, but the decal is personally too thin for me as is
We currebntly are only offering the stripes and kits in wrap vinyl and digital print media w/ lamination. Neither are designed to be protection from rocks, chips or scratches. Of course they will offer some level of resistance, but if your wanting serious protection, definately go with PPF.
Hope this helps, although I know it's not the answer you were wanting.

...there is a thicker laminate, what we use for motorcross applications, but cutting to shape is a killer for our blades and installation could be quite difficult.

Sponsored

Bronco_Lyfe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 2500 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A more detailed version of the 3-bar, the 5-bar is similar in fashion to the OEM Ford design, but without the badge logo, and of course offered in a trio of retro colors to compliment your Bronco, no matter what color it is. And still, we offer customizatoin of this and all our kits. Printed on 3M IJ180 vinyl and laminated with 3M 8518 high gloss, (satin finish by request). Easy DIY install, check out our YouTube install videos for a demo on how-to.

5-Bar kits
Ford Bronco Bronco 5-bar retro color kits:  photos and info fwbronco020418-1024x678 Ford Bronco Bronco 5-bar retro color kits:  photos and info fwbronco020418-1024x678 Ford Bronco Bronco 5-bar retro color kits:  photos and info fwbronco020418-1024x678

Ford Bronco Bronco 5-bar retro color kits:  photos and info fwbronco020418-1024x678
Ford Bronco Bronco 5-bar retro color kits:  photos and info fwbronco020418-1024x678
I need to know what it looks like on Race Red

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

5-Bar kits
Ford Bronco Bronco 5-bar retro color kits:  photos and info fwbronco020418-1024x678 Ford Bronco Bronco 5-bar retro color kits:  photos and info fwbronco020418-1024x678 Ford Bronco Bronco 5-bar retro color kits:  photos and info fwbronco020418-1024x678

These are awesome, but I’m getting eruption green and the black to white one looks to dark. Anything lighter to contrast/compliment the deep green?

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These are awesome, but I’m getting eruption green and the black to white one looks to dark. Anything lighter to contrast/compliment the deep green?
We played with some green hues and it just didn't work like we would have hoped. I do feel the Black version is still the one to go with. We also will be updating tonight woth more items, ...i'm sure you'll find something. If not, once we get a green in the shop, we can better match colors.
Greg ;)

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We played with some green hues and it just didn't work like we would have hoped. I do feel the Black version is still the one to go with. We also will be updating tonight woth more items, ...i'm sure you'll find something. If not, once we get a green in the shop, we can better match colors.
Greg ;)
Thanks for the quick response. I was even thinking something moving along the white to cream spectrum would look cool.

Sponsored

ScoutandBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 International Scout, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

5-Bar kits

Very nice and different from everything else. Any pics or renderings of 5 color blue on Velocity Blue? Wondering if it will show up enough to be worth it for a nice subtle alternative to a regular stripe.

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very nice and different from everything else. Any pics or renderings of 5 color blue on Velocity Blue? Wondering if it will show up enough to be worth it for a nice subtle alternative to a regular stripe.
Not yet, ...you could be the first! I'd be happy to render it for you. It wonl tbe 100%, but will give you a good idea. If you want it, shoot me an email with your info and the request and i'll get on it.
Greg ;)

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Cool, but just doesn’t seem to fit for me… something about the placement doesn’t sit right with my eyes… Great work and thanks for another cool option to look at.

ScoutandBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 International Scout, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not yet, ...you could be the first! I'd be happy to render it for you. It wonl tbe 100%, but will give you a good idea. If you want it, shoot me an email with your info and the request and i'll get on it.
Greg ;)
I can send the request but unfortunately don't have the Bronco yet so it'll have to be the rendering to start with. Scheduled for mid January.

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Greg ;)
I was thinking of this combination as well and would to see a rendering
Sponsored