JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All,

Like the rest of you, I’m making my Bronco mine by adding things here and there. I’ve added a few things but have tried to add products that were made here in the States. In a search for recovery gear, I was bummed out that GearAmerica and RhinoUSA were ironically both made in China. So I’m interested if you all have found any recovery gear (or any product really) that has been made here and that you like and/or support.

My hope is to start a list of Bronco accessories that are 1. Good 2. Made in America.

Thanks,
JP
Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Great idea. Thinking.

OP
OP
Taco2Bronco

Taco2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I’ll go first, I added ZROADZ steps/sliders and love them. They are very utilitarian, built solid, and we’re an easy install.

F7047326-13CE-4AD6-A739-E574F6A12F71.jpeg

OP
OP
Taco2Bronco

Taco2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IAG is headquartered in my area (DMV) and while I haven’t bought anything yet, they’ll be getting my business when I add the struts. Archetype Racing is actually one of the companies I found that make shackles here in the states but MY LORD are they pricey…so much so, I just couldn’t get past it nor can I afford it, so kind of a moot point.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a list on my computer, but a bunch of my posts are getting scrubbed for "advertising" so I'm hesitant to post the list.
Yeah, there have been whole threads about this topic, but they seem to get taken down. Probably better to just ask about individual companies you’re thinking of dealing with as it comes up…

Sponsored
OP
OP
Taco2Bronco

Taco2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, there have been whole threads about this topic, but they seem to get taken down. Probably better to just ask about individual companies you’re thinking of dealing with as it comes up…
Well I hope this doesn’t get taken down. Recognizing noble intent and all.

Nexgenbronco

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Alkesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Our company policy is to only offer HIGH quality Bronco accessories. While not every product we carry is made in America, most are. We look for smaller companies that are not in it just as a business, but enjoy the outdoors.

OP
OP
Taco2Bronco

Taco2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not poo pooing other companies or other countries that make Bronco products. This all started because I couldn’t find a US-made steel or aluminum shackle. Ultimately, I did find AR
lol most of your Bronco’s parts came from China. Or Mexico. Or India. Just because it was put together in the US doesn’t make it American made.
Please don’t ruin the thread. I can only control what I buy now not where Ford chose to source their stuff.

Stick in the Mud

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We're aware.

But when it comes to accessories, I personally rather support a small/medium business located in America that makes at least SOME of their components in the USA.
A lot of small businesses use overseas manufacturing because they can’t afford to build it in the US. Why punish them?

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I guess that's why it's called the Michigan ASSEMBLY Plant. So much of what we consume is made somewhere else. Ford used to be vertically integrated. That's no longer in vogue.

OP
OP
Taco2Bronco

Taco2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you know of a good product that is made here in the states, please post…skip the sermons. I’m starting to realize why the admins take these threads down.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've got a set of Diode Dynamics fog lights for my modular bumper on order. The product description says "engineered and assembled in the USA." I don't know if that qualifies for your list. They seem to be very high quality and sold by a 6g sponsor, 4x4TruckLEDs.com.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Gglighting https://gglights.com/collections/20...rd-bronco-bumper-mount?variant=40596873674910
"100% Designed and Manufactured in America!"
(I never got, but i would if i lived locally)

Underground graphics
https://www.undergroundgraphics.com.../bronco-heritage-spear?variant=43232882032879

Floor mats, "Northridge, CA production facility" https://www.lloydmatsstore.com/about-us/

IAG had been great, I have their steps and they are the only ones to supply all stainless steel hood supports/prop, (no blackened bits, they look amazing)

https://swarfworks.com/bronco-reverse-dust-light-bracket/ "Made in the USA out of 14ga Stainless Steel."

https://www.boombaracing.com/ "Boomba Racing is a manufacturing company located in Wood Dale, Illinois...All components are also manufactured in-house"

https://www.curtmfg.com/trailer-hitches "Our hitches are designed, manufactured, finished and tested in the USA"

Last edited:

Nexgenbronco

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Alkesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs