Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Bronco XLT, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 7M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone,

Really have enjoyed (mostly lurking on) this forum for the past year, thanks so much for all the info! I am hopefully about to have my Badlands built next week according to the emails...fingers crossed.

Questions I had for those who have received their Broncos about accessories:

1) Cargo Area Liner (4 door): This wasn't available when I ordered mine earlier this year; do you think this is a good option or is the back protected pretty well without? My build is Badlands with High package for reference

2) Tube Steps: My wife is pretty short (5' 3") and I have young kids, there have been a few comments about the height and getting up into the bronco, has anyone gotten these or think they are a good add on?

3) Accessory Availability: for those who ordered accessories from Ford, are they long lead times/did they slow down delivery/did they arrive separately?

Thanks for any insight!
Sponsored

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone know any dealers offering a discount on accessories that we can order now as we wait on our broncos?

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does anyone know any dealers offering a discount on accessories that we can order now as we wait on our broncos?
Lasco Ford. Low shipping cost too. Don't forget that you have FordPass points upon purchase of your Bronco you can use then at your dealer.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey everyone,

Really have enjoyed (mostly lurking on) this forum for the past year, thanks so much for all the info! I am hopefully about to have my Badlands built next week according to the emails...fingers crossed.

1) Cargo Area Liner (4 door): This wasn't available when I ordered mine earlier this year; do you think this is a good option or is the back protected pretty well without? My build is Badlands with High package for reference

2) Tube Steps: My wife is pretty short (5' 3") and I have young kids, there have been a few comments about the height and getting up into the bronco, has anyone gotten these or think they are a good add on?

3) Accessory Availability: for those who ordered accessories from Ford, are they long lead times/did they slow down delivery/did they arrive separately?

Thanks for any insight!
I've already bought floor mats and cargo liner(4 door), $108 for the cargo liner. $8 shipping to Texas. In stock at Lasco Ford.

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I heard at the Off-Roadeo that there is about to be a new accessories drop this month. Mentioned that there would then be over 380ish accessories for Bronco. One item I am interested in is black beauty rings for the Sas wheels, like that look better than silver and don’t really want to get them painted.

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I heard at the Off-Roadeo that there is about to be a new accessories drop this month. Mentioned that there would then be over 380ish accessories for Bronco. One item I am interested in is black beauty rings for the Sas wheels, like that look better than silver and don’t really want to get them painted.
As a former Raptor owner with the beadlocks, I predict getting the rings powder coated will be 1/3-1/2 the cost of replacement rings.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey everyone,

Thanks for any insight!
1) liners are always a good option, more protection the better
2) after market steps are already available from 4WP and Go Rhino
3) no sure on lead times…i would order now if you want it for sure

Msemmes

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I completely agree. I like the look of the Wildtrac black beauty rings much better

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
With a 4 door BASE bronco, the hitch receiver was NOT an option...I see it is in the accessory catalog....will they install the hitch/wiring onto a BASE 4 DOOR that did NOT have that as an option? or is there a reason they will not install one...? thanks
Sponsored