Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello all,
I know on the bronco sport they ran special financing for even up to 0% finance. I know a lot prob had to do with COVID. But just wondering if anyone has heard of any special financing options for the bronco?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I will be lucky if I get less than 10%. Never had a credit card but once had good credit from small loans for classic cars. Dayton Power and Lights screwed that for me when they wouldn't cut off my service when I moved to Hawaii. Ohh well my wife:love: has good credit :ROFLMAO:

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Financing deals are akin to giving a discount with the goal of driving sales. At this point Ford has no reason to do this with the order conversation rate as it stands. I don't suspect any deals on Bronco for a number of years.

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the likelihood of inflation around the bend I can’t see interest rates staying low forever. I doubt there will be 0% deals in a year. I wish I could write the loan now and start making the payments sooner. A great strategy would be to calculate a payment now and start saving that amount monthly until the truck arrives, then use that money as a down payment to reduce the loan payments later.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't well see zero percent, but Ford Motor Credit is generous with financing when you've got good credit. They offer 0% on most of their models, even the ones like F150/Explorer that sell very well.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Financing deals are akin to giving a discount with the goal of driving sales. At this point Ford has no reason to do this with the order conversation rate as it stands. I don't suspect any deals on Bronco for a number of years.
While I agree, Ford Credit will want to get people to finance with them instead of banks, lenders, and possibly credit unions.

They need to be at least competitive. And 5% ain't that.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
While I agree, Ford Credit will want to get people to finance with them instead of banks, lenders, and possibly credit unions.

They need to be at least competitive. And 5% ain't that.
I expect to see 2% or less from them.

Sponsored

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You are a bit wrong there. The current Fed Rate is below 1%, thus the typical loan rate of 2.5-3% make money for the lender.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn’t want to come in as the new guy here with the pay cash mantra, but yes I agree where possible. I hate monthly debt. I’ve taken 72 month loans on my vehicles, but the last three were paid off in 19, 14, and 1 months.

Far too many people live paycheck to paycheck and make poor decisions that keep them poor. I fell into the trap in my 20’s and paid for it in my 30’s. Now in my 40’s I could pay cash for whatever new truck I want. That last truck I paid off in a month was my 2020 Raptor.

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are a bit wrong there. The current Fed Rate is below 1%, thus the typical loan rate of 2.5-3% make money for the lender.
I guess I was un clear in my thoughts. I was speaking of the referenced 0% offer. I dont see Ford lending for nothing on this model. A discounted rate, sure I can see that.
Sponsored