Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, good point.
If things are "decent" .... I see slim chances for aggresive intrest rates on the Bronco.
Where/how do we think the pandemic will factor in 9 months from now?
The election?

My dad said something this morning while we were driving around, got me thinking....."It's an election year, they're fixing every damn road they let go to shit in the past few years..."

I just have a bad feeling the economy is going to tank after the election . ☹
If the government doesn't hurry up with another stimulus package, I think it will be a dismal holiday shopping season. A lot more retailers will close putting thousands more out of work. Interest rates would have to stay low.
Sponsored

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well, good point.
If things are "decent" .... I see slim chances for aggresive intrest rates on the Bronco.
Where/how do we think the pandemic will factor in 9 months from now?
The election?

My dad said something this morning while we were driving around, got me thinking....."It's an election year, they're fixing every damn road they let go to shit in the past few years..."

I just have a bad feeling the economy is going to tank after the election . ☹
The auto industry is super weird this year. Used cars are over valued right now because factories aren't pumping out many new vehicles so inventory is needed. That will correct itself as more plants open. Special financing has to move current year models out but yet in-demand SUVs like the RAV4 and KIA Telluride are selling fast at sticker price. Bronco probably fits into that camp. Only a really bad recession or really high gas prices would potentially benefit new SUV buyers a year from now.