Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Exepedition
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My 2024 Ford Bronco just got delivered to the dealership today. Does anyone know what Ford Credit is offering for financing?

Credit Union near me is offering 6.24% for 48-60 months.
Sponsored

TLO

Heritage
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My 2024 Ford Bronco just got delivered to the dealership today. Does anyone know what Ford Credit is offering for financing?

Yeah, likely not that good...
But maybe as good on such a short term..🤷🏻

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades

Ford will be higher, BUT, if you let your finance people know that you have a preapproval from a local credit union, sometimes they will get Ford to negotiate and match your pre approval. Ford wants you to finance with them because they make money, so does the dealership.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was pleasantly surprised when my dealer actually shopped financing for me. I went in with my credit union's pre-approved loan rate which was much better than what Ford was offering. In the end they were able to beat my credit union rate by over 1% with Bank of America of all places. It's certainly worth shopping multiple options.

STuff1

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 2 DR Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just financed a 23 Wildtrak 2 Door through a credit union the dealer recommended. Got 5% (860 credit score) for a 60 month. Traded in a paid off 2022 Jeep Wrangler Willys so that took $36k off the price (sticker, no markup but also no deals). My sticker was $61k and some change. Payment came out to around $500. This was on the lot. They also have a 2 door badlands with Sasquatch ($63k), a black diamond ($46k) and a fully loaded w/lux silver wildtrak 2 door for $67k.

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is no special financing offer for the Bronco, and I wouldn't expect there to be on 2024 units for the time being. I am expecting them to offer something on 2023 units... but thus far nadda.

Most dealers do work with multiple banks though, so they may find better rates for you. Definitely don't expect to get anything from Ford Credit though.

---

Now if you wanted to buy a Bronco Sport... Ford Credit has offers for days on Bronco Sports. ;)

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You can always lease and refinance/buyout once the rates regulate.

HowieLong

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Get pre approved for the best rate you can find and take that with you to the dealer and give them the chance to do better. My dealer's finance guy had paperwork drawn up before I got there with a rate about 2% more than what I brought. After typing on his keyboard and waiting a couple of minutes he offered me a rate from Bank of America slightly less than what I brought from my credit union.

TX-Dennis

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Your 6.24 offer is the same I was able to get from TD Bank last month although I only financed about 25% of the cost of the vehicle for a shorter period, so that may have affected the rate I got. A lot depends on your credit score, though. Lower score = higher rate.

I would think a credit union would do better, but perhaps not. Ford will be substantially more. Dealer said Ford would be much higher.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Credit isnt going to beat a CU, but if the dealer shops they might get close, but doubt it will be better.

BigBetty

Outer Banks
First Name
Fai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

30 days ago Navy Federal offered me 5.29 for 60m. Dealer offered me almost 7. To get anything close to 5 it had to be 36 months.

BigBetty

Outer Banks
First Name
Fai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

30 days ago Navy Federal offered me 5.29 for 60m. Dealer offered me almost 7. To get anything close to 5 it had to be 36 months.
Also dealer lied and said he could beat it, then didn't come close. Also, I told him he could run my credit for Ford Finance, but I think he ran it at least two more times. One of which was denied because the bank said they couldn't confirm my identity. So be careful with the dealerships.

Ol’BHog

Heritage
First Name
Kirsten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

I got mine three weeks ago and was preapproved at my credit union for the lowest they had being 6.49% and Ford beat it offering 5.86% plus 1k incentive for taking Ford credit, this was for 60 months

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Also dealer lied and said he could beat it, then didn't come close. Also, I told him he could run my credit for Ford Finance, but I think he ran it at least two more times. One of which was denied because the bank said they couldn't confirm my identity. So be careful with the dealerships.
They run it through ford and there other preferred lenders at the same time. It only counts as one credit hit which should lump in with the other credit pull you had (if all done within a reasonable amount of time). so not sure what difference it makes at the end of the day.

They will always claim they can beat it. I walked in with a 2.5% pre approval and they ran me through the system and came back at 6.5% back in Decemberish 2022.
Sponsored