De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I set up a Penfed account a couple weeks ago in preparation for the month of Foreveruary when my Bronco arrives but seeing some of the rates you guys are posting I might shop a bit more. I was wanting 72 months and will be paying about 45% down with FICO 850+. I think Penfed was 2.9 for this.
That seems high for penfed from what I remember seeing others comment. Although that was a couple months ago and I feel like rates might have risen sense then.
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That seems high for penfed from what I remember seeing others comment. Although that was a couple months ago and I feel like rates might have risen sense then.
sorry, it's 2.39%, my coffee hasn't kicked in yet. I might just stick with that as it appears these lower posted rates are at 60 months and even though I always pay off early I like the lower monthly payment in case shit goes sideways.

MooreNC

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU , 2017 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those that have gone through the purchase/financing of their Broncos, does anyone have information on rates for what Ford is offering? I know they are many factors that influence rates, but if anyone has info would be greatly appreciated.
Unify Financial Credit union
Great rate 2.75
All online very easy process
Unifyfcu.com
Fo

scubasteve

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Recently bought my Black Diamond from Stephen's.

Originally had 2.9 from my.local credit union. Ford Financing (Capital One in this case) beat it at 2.1. I have pretty decent credit so your mileage may vary, but I was good with that rate over 72mo.

SgroiRoy

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco & 2006 Ranger Sport Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I set up a Penfed account a couple weeks ago in preparation for the month of Foreveruary when my Bronco arrives but seeing some of the rates you guys are posting I might shop a bit more. I was wanting 72 months and will be paying about 45% down with FICO 850+. I think Penfed was 2.39 for this.
Speaking of PenFed, I've been trying to setup an account with them since Oct. 2nd with little to no luck! I feel like I've already spoken to every one of their Customer Service representatives by now; some twice, but still no satisfaction.

The holdup (since 10.12.21) has been the Security Dept need to review & approve my uploaded documents (i.e. driver's license, utility statement & SS card) to validate your identity.

Every representative I've spoke to clearly understands my frustration; are puzzled by the delay, but are absolutely helpless to do anything about it.

I've even escalated the issue to managers! Countless attempts have been made by them to contact the Security Dept, but they're never available to reached and haven't responded to countless inquires.

I've repeatedly been promised call backs, but they never come.

This may be hard to believe, but I'm currently more frustrated with PenFed than I am with Ford over my Bronco!!

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Speaking of PenFed, I've been trying to setup an account with them since Oct. 2nd with little to no luck! I feel like I've already spoken to every one of their Customer Service representatives by now; some twice, but still no satisfaction.

The holdup (since 10.12.21) has been the Security Dept need to review & approve my uploaded documents (i.e. driver's license, utility statement & SS card) to validate your identity.

Every representative I've spoke to clearly understands my frustration; are puzzled by the delay, but are absolutely helpless to do anything about it.

I've even escalated the issue to managers! Countless attempts have been made by them to contact the Security Dept, but they're never available to reached and haven't responded to countless inquires.

I've repeatedly been promised call backs, but they never come.

This may be hard to believe, but I'm currently more frustrated with PenFed than I am with Ford over my Bronco!!
That's weird, I didn't have to upload any documents. What kind of account are you trying to open? The only thing that was remotely any trouble was verifying the bank account I had linked to it with having to call my bank and see what the 2 small deposits were because I don't do online banking with my main bank. Oh and they also mailed me something wanting me to send them a check for $5, not too sure why I couldn't have just transferred it.

SgroiRoy

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco & 2006 Ranger Sport Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's weird, I didn't have to upload any documents. What kind of account are you trying to open?
I'm attempting to simply become a PenFed credit union member. That's what makes this so puzzling as well as frustrating!! It just doesn't make any sense.

I've jumped through few hoops to purchase a house!

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
36 months 0%
36-48 months 0.9%
60 Months 1.9%
above 60 to 72 months 2.9 to 4.9%
Really? This is from Ford? Heck I was gonna just pay cash for mine. But if they are offering free money for 36 months, why the heck not? Leave my $$$ in TSLA

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really? This is from Ford? Heck I was gonna just pay cash for mine. But if they are offering free money for 36 months, why the heck not? Leave my $$$ in TSLA
nah, put it in Shiba Inu or Doge and you'll be rich in 3 years;)

ThunderSquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, (ex: RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 4x4)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

SuperFord

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

1.9% for 84 months through Ford Motor Credit just last week. Sales GM called and bitched at them because Capital One was like a tenth of a point lower than Ford’s rate. Ford Credit capitulated and undercut cap one slightly. Dealer also didn’t pad the rate.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1.9% for 84 months through Ford Motor Credit just last week. Sales GM called and bitched at them because Capital One was like a tenth of a point lower than Ford’s rate. Ford Credit capitulated and undercut cap one slightly. Dealer also didn’t pad the rate.
wait, this was on Bronco? If I can pull that on 72 months from Ford I'm in.

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called my dealer to get an idea of rates and was told average was 4% for someone with credit score above 750. Glad to see I can actually get a much lower rate…

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Word of warning:

PenFed amounted to a bait and switch when I filled out an application. Strong earnings and 780 credit score got me 3.06 at 72. Not sure why I didn’t qualify for the stated rate. Needless to say, I was not pleased to have them run credit and produce that rate.

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I was in the business on the bank side, we would rate match constantly. Figured the feds had put an end to it by now.
Sponsored