Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All you need to do is build a time machine and go forward in time to when your specific Bronco delivery is made, then look at the promotional financing terms!
We are time traveling toward the future currently...just at 1sec per sec...LOL.
Sponsored

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yeah credit score is not a problem, just reaching out to see if anyone has heard anything down the pipe.
Lenders don’t lock in interest rates this far out.....even promotional interest rates. You are best to ask this question next May or June when deliveries start to occur

Last edited by a moderator:

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can almost say they won't offer anything special. No 0% or super low rates (<3%). It's not like dealers have stock they want to unload before the new year. It's a new model & a new year.
But they may want you to finance through them.

If they have uncompetitive rates, they are losing out on a lot of interest.

I can get 3% at my credit union. Ford will need to beat that if they want me to sign with them.

OP
OP

9989dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150/Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So let me get this straight. You think a company is "shifty" for not giving free financing on a very high demand vehicle? Do you understand anything about business or capitalism or do you just feel entitled to most things in life being easy for you?

@Rick Astley provides knowledge and help and generally awesome. So far you just come across... not great. Let's all start over shall we?
Yeah I want them to give me a bronco!
I’m an extreme capitalist, I’m just asking a simple question!
How I came across?
Wow, if this forum berates you for asking a simple question I’m obviously in the wrong place.
I work my ass off for what I own, and the fact I’m even saying this on a forum for a vehicle is pretty strange!

Sponsored
OP
OP

9989dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150/Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But they may want you to finance through them.

If they have uncompetitive rates, they are losing out on a lot of interest.

I can get 3% at my credit union. Ford will need to beat that if they want me to sign with them.
Yeah I’ll most likely seek outside financing, thanks!

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My credit union is at 2.24% on auto loans as of today, with good credit.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah I want them to give me a bronco!
I’m an extreme capitalist, I’m just asking a simple question!
How I came across?
Wow, if this forum berates you for asking a simple question I’m obviously in the wrong place.
I work my ass off for what I own, and the fact I’m even saying this on a forum for a vehicle is pretty strange!
I think its that, Rick was being sarcastic with you. And you took it probably more seriously than you should have
Most folks around here are really friendly and SUPER helpful, including Rick. Bad start all around. As the previous gent said, let's reset

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm guessing 3.9% financing for 60 months. Maybe 72. I'll bet $5 on that if you want to start a pool.

OP
OP

9989dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150/Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think its that, Rick was being sarcastic with you. And you took it probably more seriously than you should have
Most folks around here are really friendly and SUPER helpful, including Rick. Bad start all around. As the previous gent said, let's reset
I get it,
I prefer
Possibly...
I dip in occasionally here, as I work 12hr shifts, you know because I like some handouts.
I don’t read enough, to interpret supposed personalities, but I’ll figure it out as it happens.
Thanks to some!

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First post on here, so may be the wrong spot.
Anyone heard ANYTHING about financing terms?
I know it’s too early, but with all of the waiting, back steps, inconsistencies, I would hope Ford would offer something for all the ones that reserved and were patient.
In other words, could we at least have the option of 0%/72 months as done on the F-150?
Would seem kinda shifty if Ford doesn’t offer some incentives on a Bronco that people have been so eagerly waiting on
0% for 72 months would be amazing for Bronco. Unfortunately I think that's asking too much for a vehicle with such interest and anticipation? I think the mid 2% range for 60 months is doable? But anything can happen? Let's hope! ?

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs