Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure where you all see the sound bar? I don't see much in accessories on the B&P. That being said, if it's the one that hangs in the back window like I saw on a photo somewhere then I'd never even consider it. The rear spare covers enough of the window, I'd like to see something in my mirror. If they are blutooth I'm not even sure why they would be offered? Connect your phone to the built in stereo instead.

With the lockable vaults I'm waiting to see what aftermarket will come up with. I definitely want at least one safer storage box somewhere, in case I do have to leave some valuables in the car. But it's not urgent and I just want to see what options develop. In the rear under the floor would be a pain to get to with a loaded car. I'd rather have something under the seats or in the center console.

The protective film is something I'll be getting from a vinyl installer here, just guessing it'll be cheaper/better. I want hood and everything on the sides covered, including the doors, my dog has tough nails and sometimes gets too excited and tries to open the door ?
I want the self healing kind mentioned above. While I have very little chips and scratches on my 18 year old Tacoma, I expect Cyber Orange to be a not so easy to patch/repair paint, vs the silver on my Taco. Extra protection will pay for itself. Also will prevent pinstriping on trails. At least for a while I'd like the paint to look nice and new.
Sponsored

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure where you all see the sound bar? I don't see much in accessories on the B&P. That being said, if it's the one that hangs in the back window like I saw on a photo somewhere then I'd never even consider it. The rear spare covers enough of the window, I'd like to see something in my mirror. If they are blutooth I'm not even sure why they would be offered? Connect your phone to the built in stereo instead.

With the lockable vaults I'm waiting to see what aftermarket will come up with. I definitely want at least one safer storage box somewhere, in case I do have to leave some valuables in the car. But it's not urgent and I just want to see what options develop. In the rear under the floor would be a pain to get to with a loaded car. I'd rather have something under the seats or in the center console.

The protective film is something I'll be getting from a vinyl installer here, just guessing it'll be cheaper/better. I want hood and everything on the sides covered, including the doors, my dog has tough nails and sometimes gets too excited and tries to open the door ?
I want the self healing kind mentioned above. While I have very little chips and scratches on my 18 year old Tacoma, I expect Cyber Orange to be a not so easy to patch/repair paint, vs the silver on my Taco. Extra protection will pay for itself. Also will prevent pinstriping on trails. At least for a while I'd like the paint to look nice and new.
People are referring to the soreadsheet with all the accessories listed on it. I have film on my car. It’s awesome. Have a trust worthy guy do it and get a warranty. If it fails they’ll cover the labor to reapply. You have to do it over new paint (before damage). I have my hood fenders mirrors and rear bumper near trunk done.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People are referring to the soreadsheet with all the accessories listed on it. I have film on my car. It’s awesome. Have a trust worthy guy do it and get a warranty. If it fails they’ll cover the labor to reapply. You have to do it over new paint (before damage). I have my hood fenders mirrors and rear bumper near trunk done.
ah, thanks, didn't know there is a spreadsheet, haven't had much time to poke around here the last couple of weeks, I'll check it out.

And thanks for the input about the film, I'll definitely be getting that installed as soon as possible after delivery.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs