Mke_80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a word of caution, with all special plans . Dealers are making money and It's normal they have to live just like you and me. I got triggered when I read the X-plan. Why? because you have to tell them in advance that you want x-plan .. what does it change? , if they already know they can't move on the price , they will adjust on something else. When they take the time to explain that the dealer might not give you the book value for your exchange because they are the one evaluating it. and buying it ! It seems to me like most dealers already know where to make the money on x-plan.
True you can sell your car by yourself. Just be extra cautious not to oversee details in the contract.

I don't know it may only be me.

That being said , who here took the time to read the x-plan contract? Be honest we are all so hyped that we just ask where to sign! . We go to the grocery store and read for 10 minute the ingredient on cereal box might as well read the sales contract of a 5 to 7 years payment agreement. :)

- I never bought a car on x-plan. Always got a price that was fair, for my exchange and the car purchase.

Not sure if a good price? many sites online like unhaggle to help you with that.
Sponsored

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No fishy at all. I purchased my 2013 Raptor and my 2019 Raptor at invoice and I called and asked abut the bronco and I was told "we will sell all Broncos at invoice". I already have a reservation there.

I will create a new thread and reveal their info. And I totally vouch for this dealership. They are simply the best. Why do you think they even bothered sending me that document?

BTW .. their dealer doc fee is only $75 with a drive away tag of $20 if you need it.
Issue is that the order is not final and we still have not chosen what we want to add to the bronco, so this is just a generic document for now until order is final?

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will create a new thread and reveal their info. And I totally vouch for this dealership. They are simply the best.
So, who is it?

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can you let us know the dealer?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
does it matter? No one has chosen anything yet as the order guide and online configurator is not out yet.

Dealers set pricing and not Ford. MSRP stands for Manufacturer Suggested Retail Pricing.

My dealer has already made the determination whatever pricing Ford sets, they will sell them at Invoice.

Look at Granger, they have already set pricing at $1000 below invoice and final pricing has not been released by Ford.

Issue is that the order is not final and we still have not chosen what we want to add to the bronco, so this is just a generic document for now until order is final?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So it has been posted here many times that X-Plan is Invoice - 0.4% + $275 program fee

I am getting invoice pricing and asked my dealer if they honored X-plan and I was told "why would you want X-plan when that amount is greater than invoice?" I told them I did not understand the math and they gave me a sample order. Please see below. So if X-Plan is more than invoice then why would anyone want to apply it?

xplan.jpg
The search box wins again, Its explained in great detail here.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...min-fee-clarification.3524/page-4#post-120433

clcook1

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No fishy at all. I purchased my 2013 Raptor and my 2019 Raptor at invoice and I called and asked abut the bronco and I was told "we will sell all Broncos at invoice". I already have a reservation there.

I will create a new thread and reveal their info. And I totally vouch for this dealership. They are simply the best. Why do you think they even bothered sending me that document?

BTW .. their dealer doc fee is only $75 with a drive away tag of $20 if you need it.
Hello. Did you start your thread with that dealer info? I am in TN and could drive to VA to purchase mine if it is a better deal for me. Thank you!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting. Conversation with my dealership manager said he would give X-plan for everything on the Bronco order sheet, which included options and he even stated the over 200 (not exactly sure what word came after 200, options or accessories, but it was the conversation about those 200 items).
He can say that all he wants, but it doesn't really mean anything. Dealers will have x-plan pricing for the vehicle including the option packages and other "factory" options. The Ford accessories don't have an x-plan price.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The purpose of X-plan isn't to get you a great deal, in this case. It's to give you protection from getting ripped off with a new super-hyped vehicle.

spyderman01

Base
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
So it has been posted here many times that X-Plan is Invoice - 0.4% + $275 program fee

I am getting invoice pricing and asked my dealer if they honored X-plan and I was told "why would you want X-plan when that amount is greater than invoice?" I told them I did not understand the math and they gave me a sample order. Please see below. So if you are getting Invoice and X-Plan is more than invoice then why would anyone want to apply X-plan on top of invoice pricing?

Ford Bronco I am confused about X-Plan 2021-bronco-price-list-msrp-invoice-jpg-jpg-
some of us live in states with high dealer fees. I was recently looking at a gladiator and the dealer doc fee was $999! With X-plan I think the dealer fees are capped at $100. So while they may charge a little more, in total cost it can be less!
Sponsored